PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone been to kittery latley?

MomtoNico
01-13-2011, 05:24 PM
Anything good? I went a couple of years ago at this time and did really well. I would like to go on Saturday so i dont have to drag the kids- but I dont know if its worth the ride.

thanks

mjmamma
01-13-2011, 09:25 PM
I haven't but I think, shopping...without the kids...worth the ride ;)
I'm sure they have some great discounts going on. Maybe call a few of your favorite spots.

cckwmh
01-13-2011, 09:29 PM
I was there last weekend, with DD, so didn't get as much done as i wanted. didn't make it to any kids stores other than stride rite, but got saucony running sneakers for DD for $19.99. I also had a coupon for le crueset for 40% off one item so ended up with another dutch oven. I think they are having sales this weekend.

AJP
01-14-2011, 10:36 AM
I got an email from Gap outlet stating "further reductions" through the 19th. Women's sweaters starting @ 12.99, kids & baby graphic t's now 11.99, and a sale on men's thermals. Gymboree should have some kind of sale if you're into them. I really don't know what else to expect from the other stores though. I imagine places like J Crew and BR have sales now as well and I if you check the HA thread here it will tell you if there's a sale going on there.
Last time I went I just hit the Gap and left b/c my dd's were cranky. I only live half an hour away so it's just a little further than my closest mall...doesn't hurt that much to go up for just an hour. IMO I never do that well up there.

MomtoNico
01-14-2011, 11:41 AM
Thanks for the info. I am about 1/2 an hour away also. I just cant shop there with the kids because you have to keep getting in the car to get to another store. I think I will just hit the mall. ON has 40% off clearance. Gap has 40% off everything and I think Ann Taylor and the loft. So why pay the tax in Maine and the stupid tolls in 95.

I plan dropping the kids off at my MIL then heading going shopping. Cant wait.

AJP
01-14-2011, 09:58 PM
I did the same and hit the gap at newington, nh. It was so much quieter and nearly empty in there...n shore is always mobbed during the sales. If you have a day to spend at the outlets, wrentham's setup is so much easier! A hike from n shore area, but one parking lot makes it easy! You may already know this lol, but thought I'd throw it out there!