PDA

View Full Version : Aprica presto anyone?

purpelina
01-13-2011, 08:34 PM
I read sq's review, and now saw one at our BRU. It's on sale at 129, btw. Great alternative for a mac or uppa g-lite / luxe etc. Feels sturdy and well made, has suspension, reclines flat, nice canopy, and seat is higher up than most umbrellas. I quite liked it!
The fold was a bit sticky - maybe because it's new? I liked its looks, but not *loved* them though. Canopy doesn't tilt forward, but it's generous. I also couldn't figure out how durable the stroller would be in the long run.

Anybody owned it for some time and cares to share?

strollerqueen
01-15-2011, 04:25 AM
I read sq's review, and now saw one at our BRU. It's on sale at 129, btw. Great alternative for a mac or uppa g-lite / luxe etc. Feels sturdy and well made, has suspension, reclines flat, nice canopy, and seat is higher up than most umbrellas. I quite liked it!
The fold was a bit sticky - maybe because it's new? I liked its looks, but not *loved* them though. Canopy doesn't tilt forward, but it's generous. I also couldn't figure out how durable the stroller would be in the long run.

Anybody owned it for some time and cares to share?
If you like that, you might also want to check out the Maxi Cosi Mila. Has a lot of similar features--the fold "up", standing fold, non-tippiness, and really long drop to footrest.

purpelina
01-15-2011, 04:06 PM
I saw Mila onlne, and liked the features. Too bad there isn't one anywhere in the stores to check out in real life. I saw the aprica online as well, and while it caught my attention, I still need "hands on" feeling of a stroller...

Ah well, we'll see!