PDA

View Full Version : What do you suggest to do with a 3 year old?

Dayzy
01-14-2011, 11:03 AM
DH just booked us a trip to FL using my mom's timeshare in Kissimmee. We are going to take DS to Magic Kingdom for a day. What do you think are the best things to do/see for that day for him?

Also, is there a guide book you would recommend? Thanks! We're so excited!

DietCokeLover
01-14-2011, 11:11 AM
We were there last year with a 2 yo and a 3 yo. Here is the book we used: http://www.amazon.com/Fodors-Walt-Disney-World-Kids/dp/1400004454/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1295017540&sr=1-1

We spent alot of time in Mickey's toontown and in Fantasy Land. That area has the most young kid rides. My 3yo really loved the Teacups and Dumbo. She was actually quite scared of the Peter Pan ride and a little bit scared in It's a Small World. I think the It's a Small World ride was scary because it get a little dark in there. We talked her into riding again and she was fine, but there was no way we were putting her back on the Peter Pan ride. She was terrified.

MSWR0319
01-14-2011, 02:49 PM
Toontown is closing Feb 12 I believe. Not sure if it's the whole area or not. I've read different things are different websites. Just thought I'd let you know because we were trying to figure out if we were going to miss something if we went after it closed. Maybe someone has more specific info!