PDA

View Full Version : Amazon diaper code?

janine
01-14-2011, 01:06 PM
Is this in the recent Parentng Magazine? Does anyone have one to spare. I actually subscribed so am waiting for it start, .. hoping it is in every issue?

nbarrett78
01-14-2011, 01:58 PM
Sorry, used mine. It is not in every issue. Seems to be maybe every other issue or maybe once a quarter. The coupons do periodically pop up in other magazines too though. Good luck finding one!
Does anyone know if works on more than one box of diapers? Like the whole order or whether it just works on one?

lisa928
01-14-2011, 02:01 PM
Does anyone know if works on more than one box of diapers? Like the whole order or whether it just works on one?

Just one.

HonoluluMom
01-14-2011, 06:17 PM
I found a coupon in the current American Baby, which I think you can subscribe to for free. However, if my memory serves me, this is the first coupon I've seen in that magazine.

Pinky
01-14-2011, 06:38 PM
Sorry, used mine. It is not in every issue. Seems to be maybe every other issue or maybe once a quarter. The coupons do periodically pop up in other magazines too though. Good luck finding one!

Yep, just one box.

poohbear
01-14-2011, 07:55 PM
I just got the February issue of Parents and there is NOT a coupon for amazon in there (there is a gymboree coupon though...)

AuGoldie
01-14-2011, 09:15 PM
The most recent issue of American Baby has one and they give this magazine away for free at my local Babies R Us by the registry desk. Might want to check there.