PDA

View Full Version : rewards r us: using multiple rewards

honeycomb
01-14-2011, 05:36 PM
I remember reading one comment about using multiple rewards from the 1/14 and then the 1/29 time frame in one purchase. Has anyone else had success in doing this? I am planning on going tonight to use up my 2-$5, and the $6 one. But then this afternoon, I received one more $3 which expires on 1/29. If I could use all four coupons in one transaction tonight that would be helpful.

Thank you!

ohsara430
01-14-2011, 05:55 PM
I went to TRU and used all of mine no problem this afternoon. She said as long as they hadn't expired they could all be used at once.

honeycomb
01-14-2011, 05:55 PM
oh thank you!!!!

cindys
01-14-2011, 06:18 PM
My DH and 2 babies are headed to go use our multiple rewards certificates...I hope he doesnt have any problems..

If he gets told he cant use them together he will smile and say "okay" and walk away...I, on the other hand would find a manager and have a discussion with them!

Cindy
Mama to 3 boys...19, 4 & 2 :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

MamaInMarch
01-14-2011, 10:33 PM
I am so mad at myself! I had 2 different emails and was planning to use mine together but didn't see that the first emailed certificate expired on 1/14 and my other ones didn't come til today. So I'm out a few dollars. Boo.

honeycomb
01-14-2011, 10:43 PM
I am so mad at myself! I had 2 different emails and was planning to use mine together but didn't see that the first emailed certificate expired on 1/14 and my other ones didn't come til today. So I'm out a few dollars. Boo.

Well, I don't know if it makes a difference, but the coupon that says 1/15-1/29 did not work for me. It said expired on the computer screen. However, the coupon that said valid through 1/29 with no beginning/start date worked with no problem. Oh well. Perhaps those who went had better luck at their local TRU. My BRU purchases will have to made separately.

MamaMolly
01-15-2011, 12:23 AM
Well, I don't know if it makes a difference, but the coupon that says 1/15-1/29 did not work for me. It said expired on the computer screen. However, the coupon that said valid through 1/29 with no beginning/start date worked with no problem. Oh well. Perhaps those who went had better luck at their local TRU. My BRU purchases will have to made separately.

But isn't today the 14th? So the one for the 15th isn't good until tomorrow. Try again then! :)

honeycomb
01-15-2011, 06:02 AM
But isn't today the 14th? So the one for the 15th isn't good until tomorrow. Try again then! :)

Yes, that is true, but the other two $5 off coupons ended on 1/14, so those would have expired...I think. The nice cashier even tried to scan all four of the coupons for me. If others try today, I hope they have wonderful success.

ett
01-15-2011, 11:08 AM
Yes, that is true, but the other two $5 off coupons ended on 1/14, so those would have expired...I think. The nice cashier even tried to scan all four of the coupons for me. If others try today, I hope they have wonderful success.

I believe the posters were talking about using multiple coupons with the same expiration date. (i.e. 2 coupons expiring on 1/14) I think the dates on the coupons still apply.

alien_host
01-15-2011, 11:30 AM
The final coupon that I received yesterday is good until 1/29 with no start date so I'm hoping I can use it with the 1/15-1/29 one.

These "rewards" are such a PITA b/c you have to mke multiple trips, I feel bad for those that aren't that close to the store.

ohsara430
01-15-2011, 12:51 PM
I believe the posters were talking about using multiple coupons with the same expiration date. (i.e. 2 coupons expiring on 1/14) I think the dates on the coupons still apply.

Yes, the rewards I used together all expired on the same day 1/14. I also have 2 that are only good 1/15-1/29 so I have to go back and find something to use them on. You can combine them so long as they are within the dates given on the certificate. It's a PITA but better than nothing.