PDA

View Full Version : cheapest option for returning the EMUs?

nicknack
01-15-2011, 07:00 PM
So I need to return both pairs of Emus to Amazon, they just don't look good on me for some reason! When I was on the site, I think it said either they could take the money away from what they refund me, or I could just pay for the shipping...is there one option that's better?
Thanks!

jvs195
01-15-2011, 09:58 PM
You'd have to weigh them and check what shipping would be (shippingsidekick.com) If you don't have a scale you have to take them (already packed up) to Post Office to weigh and this just adds to your cost IMO.

MMMommy
01-15-2011, 10:03 PM
When I returned two pairs of Timberland snow boots using Amazon's own return label, I remember they deducted very little for shipping. I don't remember the exact amount, but I think it was under $4 per boots. Which seemed pretty reasonable. Amazon was the seller, not some third party seller through Amazon.

ang79
01-15-2011, 10:58 PM
Did you look at the return process for that product? When I looked into returning a pair of slippers DH got me for Christmas, when I clicked to start the return process they said it would be $5 if I used their label and UPS.

BTW, any chance your boots would fit me, I'm normally a size 7 :)

yalie2001
01-15-2011, 11:31 PM
BTW, any chance your boots would fit me, I'm normally a size 7 :)

haha this is what i was wondering too ;) I wear a size 8.5-9 normally, not sure if the emus run small/large

ang79
01-15-2011, 11:58 PM
haha this is what i was wondering too ;) I wear a size 8.5-9 normally, not sure if the emus run small/large

Glad I wasn't the only one with that on my mind! I missed out on the sale but got a pair of Bearpaw shearling slippers and Old Navy fake fur boots for Christmas and I'm loving how comfy and toasty my toes have been :) I could live in these all winter but need a black or gray pair now :)