PDA

View Full Version : Question for those in the Seattle Craiglist area

keeley146
01-15-2011, 07:26 PM
I wanted to know what you think I should list my 2009 BJCM single for? I have the PE board (never used), child tray (never used) and the parent console to go with it. I want to sell it quickly, but dont want to give it away at the same time. What would you list it for? Thanks for the input. The stroller is in excellent used condition, no stains, tears, or wear really except of course for the tires.

Right now I have it listed for $175. Dont know if that is fair or high.

roseyloxs
01-15-2011, 07:39 PM
Hmm. $175 or $180 maybe. I think for $150 it would go very fast but you have so many accessories I think you can go a bit higher. Be sure to list how much each accessory costs so the buyers know their value.

poohbear
01-15-2011, 09:14 PM
I'm not in Seattle, but....
the problem you may run into now is that everyone is discounting their remaining 2010s. If you're in a hurry, I'd do what Roseyloxs said (listing the value of the accessories included, and make sure to show them in your picture), but if you can wait until the 2010s are gone and no longer selling for $175-200, you may be able to get closer to what you are looking for (especially because you have the accessories)...

keeley146
01-15-2011, 10:27 PM
I've listed it on ebay too so I'm hoping between the two I will manage to sell it. In order to get something else I have to sell it so I don't want to wait around. I guess I will have to see if I get any bites. :)