PDA

View Full Version : travel bag

roseyloxs
01-15-2011, 07:56 PM
I am thinking about taking my indie twin with me down to OK for the month. We are driving down but flying back up. I am thinking I would need a travel bag for the airlines. I noticed this baby jogger city double bag is only $40 on amazon today. The dimensions of a folded city elite double and indie twin are pretty darn close. Do you think its worth the gamble?

poohbear
01-15-2011, 09:02 PM
My BJCM bag requires the wheels be taken off, so I would assume the city elite is the same. As long as it's easy to remove the wheels and it's amazon baby with free 2 day shipping and free returns, why not try it?
(Otherwise have diapers.com pricematch and do it through them).

jacksmoma
01-15-2011, 09:07 PM
totally! the bjccd is a bit bigger folded than the indie so you'll just have a bit of extra space :)

roseyloxs
01-15-2011, 10:57 PM
Thanks. I tried it. I didn't see anything about free returns so I may have a small loss if it doesn't fit. I figured I will have to remove the wheels but thats easy. I couldn't find it on diapers.com or I would have pricematched it.

Dream
01-16-2011, 12:38 AM
I think albeebaby carries it and they have 15% off on regular priced items. I need to buy one for my BJCM too.

satchnbucky
01-16-2011, 09:30 AM
I think albeebaby carries it and they have 15% off on regular priced items. I need to buy one for my BJCM too.

generally albeebaby 15% off codes don't work on baby jogger... :(

Dream
01-16-2011, 06:43 PM
generally albeebaby 15% off codes don't work on baby jogger... :(

I didn't know that. Thanks for posting that.

roseyloxs
01-19-2011, 06:39 PM
Received the bag today. The indie twin just barely fits. There are separate compartments for each wheel but to get the indie to fit you can't use them. The wheels still fit but not where its designed. I also had to take off the brake of the stroller. Super easy to do though, just have to depress two small push pins and it slides right off.

So I think I am going to take the stroller with me to OK. Hopefully with the bag it can survive the airline abuse.