PDA

View Full Version : 30% off Naturepedic at Kohls

indigo99
01-16-2011, 10:17 PM
In case anyone is looking for a crib mattress or mattress pad and hasn't though of this yet... Kohls carries naturepedic online, and you can get 30% off plus $10 Kohls Cash for every $50 spent (today is the last day for KC) and free shipping. Just look for the codes posted elsewhere.
I purchased the naturepedic organic dual seamless crib mattress there, and we've been really happy with it. I also really like their mattress pads because they're water proof, but the barrier is inside the fabric so it doesn't have the feel (or sound) of plastic.

mikala
01-16-2011, 11:20 PM
Thanks for posting! I started looking at these a few months ago when I realized our current waterproof pad contains PVC but at that point I couldn't justify the $60 cost for a new one. This definitely makes it more reasonable.

Just in case anyone else is interested, here are a few useful codes stolen from another Kohl's thread today.

30% Code - LOVE2SAVE30 with kohls charge
Alternate: Use SWEEPS10 for 10% off .
Free Shipping Code - LUVMVC with kohls charge
Ebates gives you an additional 2%

daisymommy
01-17-2011, 12:28 PM
FYI...to the previous poster. I really love Naturepedic, and have their crib mattress for DS, and some organic wool mattress covers from elsewhere.

That said, if you are on a budget and want non PVC mattress pads or covers, Buy-Buy-Baby and Babies-R-Us sell some really nice affordable organic cotton ones that have a waterproof membrane inside (non PVC). I think they are around $29.99 each for crib size, fitted mattress covers.

calebsmama03
01-17-2011, 03:45 PM
Too bad the 30% is card holder only. I have a GC for Kohls and we NEVER shop there. Literally, never. This would have been great to use the GC but not without the 30% since the mattresses are so $$$. I wonder if any of my friends or family has a kohls charge and would accept a GC as payment? LOL

mikala
01-17-2011, 04:04 PM
That said, if you are on a budget and want non PVC mattress pads or covers, Buy-Buy-Baby and Babies-R-Us sell some really nice affordable organic cotton ones that have a waterproof membrane inside (non PVC). I think they are around $29.99 each for crib size, fitted mattress covers.

Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely check there if we need any more. I searched our Babies R Us last year and didn't find anything then but it's entirely possible they added some new products.