PDA

View Full Version : My friend just sold me her BOB....

LMPC
01-16-2011, 10:47 PM
...for $20!!! Yeah, it's probably 4 years old....but $20! I was psyched! It's in good condition..needs a little bit of a clean on the seat (cookie crumbs ;)). But the tires are new and the breaks are awesome. Fabric has mild to no fading. Just wanted to ask where the best place was to buy accessories...I'd like to get a cup/bottle holder maybe. Any other suggestions would be welcomed!

[excuse me while I do my happy dance!]

AnnieW625
01-16-2011, 10:50 PM
Yeah! I hope you love your Bob. I think Amazon has some good prices. I don't have any accessories, but some friends told me that the Stroller Strides handlebar console has a bit a more room than the normal one. You can also save on them at REI during their sales. You could probably also look on Ebay.

larig
01-16-2011, 11:18 PM
REI is another option, if you sign up for the email list you can get a 15% off coupon for one item.
ETA: didn't see that PP had mentioned this.

poohbear
01-16-2011, 11:43 PM
Wow! Awesome deal! I got my weather shield and console together from this seller: they list them all the time (sometimes for different prices - kind of kooky, though this current one is about what I paid)
http://cgi.ebay.com/BOB-single-stroller-weather-shield-bottle-holders-/220725279499?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3364407b0b

The listings say they were used once, but I don't think the ones I received were ever used...

FWIW - the jolly jumper console will work on the BOB. I didn't like the SK caddy when I tried it - too floppy if that makes sense...