PDA

View Full Version : Baby jogger elite or Summit 360????? help please.

ravensnestfarm
01-17-2011, 11:35 PM
I am looking for a new stroller for my 3 yr old daughter. My husband just started a new job with Amtrak railway and we get to ride free. Yeah, but with her being 3 I want a stroller I can pop her into when she gets tired of walking. I do not want to get stuck carrying a tired 3 or 4 year old everywhere. I have a good lead on both a Summit 360 and a City elite. I need a stroller that she will not outgrow too quickly. She is about 38 inches tall right now. Any help or ideas.
Thanks

poohbear
01-18-2011, 02:01 PM
For a 3 year old and riding a train, you might be better with something like a Maclaren Volo.

The Summit 360 has 16 inch rear wheels. The BJCE would probably be a better choice, but for a 3 year old, might be overkill unless you're planning on having another child IMO...

WatchingThemGrow
01-18-2011, 02:33 PM
We have the elite double, and I tried out DD in the summit one day. She has more headroom in the elite and loves riding in it.

ravensnestfarm
01-18-2011, 03:33 PM
Thanks. That is the kind of info I am looking for. She still naps and if we go to baltimore's harbor or to boston I need something that will hold her, hold up and still recline if she falls asleep. We are hoping to get to disney world to. Sight seeing is going to be hard enough with a awake toddler let alone a sleepy or asleep one.

ravensnestfarm
01-18-2011, 03:36 PM
It is hard to buy without being able to put her into one. Nobody has the elite or summit for me to check out personally.