PDA

View Full Version : Buy Buy Baby coupon question

Vintheland
01-19-2011, 12:20 AM
I need to buy 2 cribs from Buy Buy Baby. I want to use a 20% off coupon (probably from bed bath beyond as soon as i can get hold of 2).

I'd much prefer to buy these online from the website but I don't want to pay full price. Does BBB have any online coupon codes? Or do the 20% off mailer coupons have code?

I might have to just pay full price if i cant find a coupon soon. These cribs take like 8-12 weeks to come in! I wish Walmart carried them...

jiggaman
01-19-2011, 02:56 AM
I thought you could purchase online and then go into the store with the receipt and get 20% off, at least that's what I've heard. I've never done it before.

dukie41181
01-19-2011, 08:40 AM
Id suggest calling Buy Buy Baby to verify that Bed Bath and Beyond coupons apply to furniture purchases. They told me in store that only Buy Buy Baby coupons can apply to furniture. I'd hate for you to order the cribs online expecting to go in for a price adjustment only to find out it won't work! That would be awful!

GvilleGirl
01-19-2011, 09:20 AM
Id suggest calling Buy Buy Baby to verify that Bed Bath and Beyond coupons apply to furniture purchases. They told me in store that only Buy Buy Baby coupons can apply to furniture. I'd hate for you to order the cribs online expecting to go in for a price adjustment only to find out it won't work! That would be awful!

If you couldn't use it at BBBaby for a furniture purchase, I'm pretty sure you could use both coupons at BB&B. They have the same inventory I believe. And I know they take BBBaby's coupons as long as they haven't expired.