PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Andersson Playdresses at Costco

curiousgeorge
01-20-2011, 02:34 PM
Hi all, I hope this is the right place to post this. Just got back from a quick trip to Costco and saw Hanna Andersson playdresses there.

They were $13.99 and they had sizes 80-120. Four or five different patterns. A couple of solids, one big block striped (like three horizontal colors) and a multi-colored polka dots one.

I don't have girls so didn't get to look too hard since my son was wearing thin...

I did look at the "new items in the warehouse" section for my Costco and they are not listed there, but found them under another one:

HANNA ANDERSSON ASSORTED STYLE DRESS GIRLS SIZES: 432730

Oh, and I'm in Texas if that helps anyone. Happy Spring Shopping!!

lchang25000
01-20-2011, 02:37 PM
http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=385832

curiousgeorge
01-20-2011, 03:00 PM
Whoops--sorry about that! Thanks for catching it. Guess I'm really late to the party!

Melaine
01-20-2011, 03:01 PM
No worries. We can't have too much Hanna talk around here. ;)

lchang25000
01-20-2011, 03:05 PM
No worries. We can't have too much Hanna talk around here. ;)

:yeahthat: Just wanted to let you read that thread if you're interested since a bunch of people are talking about it. :)

lilhilly
01-20-2011, 03:23 PM
Thanks, I hadn't seen the Kidwear thread on the new dresses.

twodogs
01-20-2011, 10:47 PM
Where in Texas? I am in Dallas, and wondering if any of my nearby stores have them.

curiousgeorge
01-20-2011, 11:19 PM
I am in Austin and they have them at both stores here.

♥ms.pacman♥
01-20-2011, 11:20 PM
Where in Texas? I am in Dallas, and wondering if any of my nearby stores have them.

you can check new items that arrived to your local store by going to the costco website, go to "locations" tab, entering your location and then for each location click on the link that says "new items in the warehouse" (it's on the right-hand side). a few days ago i checked and both East Plano and West Plano were listed as having the Hanna dresses (i got mine from east plano this weekend). on the site they're listed at the end in "women's apparel"

FinnyMac
01-20-2011, 11:21 PM
Is there a way for me to see if they have them at any of the costcos near me?

willow33
01-21-2011, 02:40 PM
Just went to my Costco this morning and they were just putting them out. I bought one of each :)

brittone2
01-21-2011, 02:49 PM
our local costco had them out last night. It took some searching but I found them. (eta: they were not listed as being in the warehouse when I checked the site yesterday)

I didn't buy any last night, but am going back to pick some up for DD and a friend's DDs.

Does anyone know if these have any kind of button in the back? Friend asked after we got home because her DD's hair gets stuck. I didn't look at the back when we were there. We have two garnet hill dresses that button at the neck in the back and my DD's hair gets totally tangled in it, so it was a good question. I didn't think to check that when we were there.

willow33
01-21-2011, 03:00 PM
our local costco had them out last night. It took some searching but I found them. (eta: they were not listed as being in the warehouse when I checked the site yesterday)

I didn't buy any last night, but am going back to pick some up for DD and a friend's DDs.

Does anyone know if these have any kind of button in the back? Friend asked after we got home because her DD's hair gets stuck. I didn't look at the back when we were there. We have two garnet hill dresses that button at the neck in the back and my DD's hair gets totally tangled in it, so it was a good question. I didn't think to check that when we were there.

I bought 4 of them. There was a 5th dress, but not in my DD's size. 2 of them have buttons in the back and the other 2 do not.

brittone2
01-21-2011, 03:07 PM
I bought 4 of them. There was a 5th dress, but not in my DD's size. 2 of them have buttons in the back and the other 2 do not.

Do you know if the solid pink/solid blue style (the ones that are kinda like the loves to twirl I think?) had buttons by any chance?

AnnieW625
01-21-2011, 03:12 PM

This was the case last year; the In The Wherehouse site for me is usually not right. I always check the store first. The love to twirl dresses will have buttons in the back. The tunic dresses will not have them.

MissyAg94
01-21-2011, 03:12 PM
The pink and blue don't have buttons.

brittone2
01-21-2011, 03:15 PM
The pink and blue don't have buttons but the neck is very stretchy.

That would be great :) The solids are the one my good friend would like for her DDs, but they have to be non buttoning or it is a no-go for her ;)

willow33
01-21-2011, 03:16 PM
The pink and blue don't have buttons.

:yeahthat:

brittone2
01-21-2011, 03:24 PM
:yeahthat:
THanks so much. Good to have a 2nd confirmation on that! My friend will be thrilled (and I'll be pretty happy too as DD seriously loses some hair in her garnet hill dresses! She doesn't seem terribly bothered by it but my friend's DDs do not enjoy the buttons.).

willow33
01-21-2011, 03:32 PM
Just wanted to add that my Costco only had the pink dress and not the blue. But maybe they just didn't put it out yet?

But they did have the multi-color twirl dress not in the pics on the other thread. But that one has a button in the back.

brittone2
01-21-2011, 04:07 PM
Just wanted to add that my Costco only had the pink dress and not the blue. But maybe they just didn't put it out yet?

But they did have the multi-color twirl dress not in the pics on the other thread. But that one has a button in the back.

Hmmm...maybe the blue will arrive soon. Ours had that style in both blue and pink.

ohiomom1121
01-22-2011, 10:58 AM
YEAH!!!!!!!! DH just found them at ours...so exciting since we didn't get them last year. He got the blue, multi color and the yellow print. DD will be thrilled.

Maxlee
01-22-2011, 11:14 AM
can someone post a picture of the multi-color dress when they have a chance? I want see if DD likes it before i go to costco

maybeebaby08
01-22-2011, 01:30 PM
Thanks for this post OP, I went last night and got 3 dresses, the print, the blue and the multi colored one.

lisa928
01-22-2011, 01:39 PM
can someone post a picture of the multi-color dress when they have a chance? I want see if DD likes it before i go to costco

They were posted in the other thread provided.
http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin...d.php?t=385832

Suebell
01-22-2011, 02:10 PM
They were posted in the other thread provided.
http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin...d.php?t=385832

not pulling up for me - searched...
http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=3001192&postcount=9

Love them all!!! <3

lisa928
01-22-2011, 03:24 PM
I just went and mine (Wayne, NJ) had 6 types. All in the pictures as well as a multi-colored (large stripes) that is the extact shape as last years type even with the flower at the neck line.

lilhilly
01-22-2011, 04:26 PM
A lousy photo, but you get the gist:

lilhilly
01-22-2011, 04:28 PM
The yellow dress is the fabric they used for the "beachy and bright" dress last summer, right? We have it in blue, and it looks the same (though the style of the dress is different).

ETA: definitely the beachy and bright fabric. Our spring green ribbed capris from last summer's EOS are a perfect match!

roms
01-22-2011, 04:30 PM
The yellow dress is the fabric they used for the "beachy and bright" dress last summer, right? We have it in blue, and it looks the same (though the style of the dress is different).

What location did you go to? I was at East hanover 2 days ago and didn't see any dresses.

lilhilly
01-22-2011, 04:32 PM
Edison -- was just there, and they have them all, although not a huge amount. They're on the very end of a table with Carters (or something like it) stuff on it. They still have the leggings for $14.99! Can't believe they haven't put them on sale yet, I think I got them there in August or September.

babyzolo
01-22-2011, 06:06 PM
The Waltham, MA Costco has all of the dresses in many sizes. They also have the zippers PJs. But I didn't see any leggings. I got dresses for DD and zippers for DS.

daniele_ut
01-22-2011, 09:00 PM
I checked today and they still haven't gotten them at my local Costco. I'm officially stalking now.

Maxlee
01-22-2011, 09:07 PM
A lousy photo, but you get the gist:

Thanks! This one was not posted in the other thread :)

WolfpackMom
01-22-2011, 11:36 PM
What location did you go to? I was at East hanover 2 days ago and didn't see any dresses.

I saw the dresses today and they are sooo cute! I got DS a zipper (they had a bunch of different styles.

twodogs
01-23-2011, 06:13 PM
Just got all the styles (except the polka dot since we can't do a white background due to messiness) at the East Plano store (Texas, DFW area). They seemed to have all the sizes, but fewer of the yellow dress than the others. Tons of the solid blue and pink LTT and plenty of the rainbow LTT. I LOVE the rainbow LTT!! It is so adorable, much more so in real life than the picture shows. They were folded on a table.

For those with smaller children, they also had tons of baby zippers, but sadly mine are all too big for those now. Alas, no HA leggings that I could find...

lellolicious
01-23-2011, 10:07 PM
I got some at the Union, NJ store today - they had a good selection of sizes. I was there the other day and didn't see them, but I wasn't looking very hard because they hadn't been listed online for that store yet. They showed up online when I checked today, and the store indeed had lots of them... albeit kind of buried under a whole mess of tutus and stuff. I had to walk back and forth about 4x before I spotted them.

daphne
01-24-2011, 08:58 AM
Picked up a polka dot & striped one today (thanks for the pic!!). No leggings. (in Avon).

lilhilly
01-24-2011, 10:44 AM
Here's a working link to the Spring 2010 Hanna catalog, which shows the pink and blue twirl girl dresses as well as the playing favorites dress in the polka dot fabric and the beachy and bright dress in the yellow fabric. If you're looking for matching leggings, capris, or bikers, you can get the item numbers here and maybe track them down at the outlets.

http://www.hannaandersson.com/eCatalogFlash.asp?s7olcid=SP10atlp

twowhat?
02-06-2011, 03:06 PM
Yay! Ice storm worked in my favor:) Made it to Costco this morning and was able to find duplicates of 4 of the new dresses in 90s - green paisley, a multicolored twirl, polka-dot sleeveless, and floral sleeveless. They also had a blue paisley (couldn't find two 90s though) and another multicolored twirl but I didn't like the color combo. So now the girls have 7 Costco HA playdresses each - enough to make it through a week of daycare:)

My favorites are the tunic-style playdresses.

♥ms.pacman♥
02-06-2011, 03:16 PM
my Costco yesterday (east plano, tx) didn't have the new dresses, just the old ones..was disappointed! they did have the new set of zipper PJs though. they had a striped one in pink and in blue, and the rest were prints.

WatchingThemGrow
02-06-2011, 03:33 PM
I went yesterday and got the yellow cap-sleeve dress, the pink twirly and blue twirly dresses. The blue coordinates perfectly with DS2's hand-me-down striped polo from last year and DS1's green polo also from last year. Spring picture outfit- done. :cheerleader1:

zag95
02-06-2011, 07:19 PM
They had many of the HA dresses listed earlier: pink and blue LTT dresses; dots; paisley design- I think there were like 5-6 options total.

We ended up with the Blue LTT dress...... we have a dress from last yr.... these are really nice!

Happy shopping!

TahliasMom
02-07-2011, 01:17 AM
went to costco in sunnyvale, ca. all the new dresses are there. i picked up a couple of the sleeveless in 120. :)

twodogs
02-07-2011, 01:22 AM
Rockwall, TX store had all of the old and all 6 new styles last week. No leggings though, boo. Did find some leggings at the West Plano and Arlington stores, none at East Plano.

jse107
02-07-2011, 10:59 AM
The Gaithersburg, MD Costco has gobs and gobs of Hanna dresses and pjs. I went Saturday and picked up three dresses for DD. She's thrilled and can't wait for spring so she can wear them.

Mommy2Abby
02-21-2011, 03:37 PM
Was just at the King of Prussia, PA Costco today, and they have tons of the dresses - lots of twirl dresses and many other patterns - the table was a mess and kind of hard to sort through, but they had a ton of them in lots of sizes - especially a lot of 100's and 110's. The dresses really are cute - the twirl ones are just like the HA twirl ones that I bought last year from HA directly.