PDA

View Full Version : NameBubbles - 20% off (through Jan 25)

vball4all
01-20-2011, 03:47 PM
In honor of their 2nd birthday
code: 2ndYear (at checkout, click apply)
http://www.namebubbles.com/

It figures - they have new icons and color combos after I just ordered mine last month ;)

Melaine
01-20-2011, 03:54 PM
thanks! Needed to place an order, this is perfect.

Melaine
01-20-2011, 03:59 PM
Darn it...do they not have the sample packs anymore?

marymoo86
01-20-2011, 05:16 PM
In honor of their 2nd birthday
code: 2ndYear (at checkout, click apply)
http://www.namebubbles.com/

It figures - they have new icons and color combos after I just ordered mine last month ;)

Of course - ordered last week :(

elbenn
01-20-2011, 05:16 PM
Label Daddy is on zulilly today. Not sure what the prices are though.

vball4all
01-20-2011, 06:16 PM
Darn it...do they not have the sample packs anymore?

They do - look under "Party Sampler" or something like that - if you are talking about where you get 6 little packets of labels - that's what I get.

MeISOE
01-20-2011, 10:40 PM
How do these compare to other popular label brands (Mabels, etc.)? I missed a black friday deal and have not gotten around to ordering labels for my sons school stuff. I'm upset because we're down 2-3 pairs of gloves already.

Melaine
01-20-2011, 10:41 PM
They do - look under "Party Sampler" or something like that - if you are talking about where you get 6 little packets of labels - that's what I get.

Thanks....that is what I was thinking of.

dolphilisa
01-21-2011, 12:32 PM
Thanks....that is what I was thinking of.

How do the Sample Packs work? Can you use only one name or does it work better to have more than one name?

vball4all
01-21-2011, 01:27 PM
You customize each pack as you wish - name/color/icons/etc.
I have twins - so I get two each with their name/phone - and then 2 with our last name only and phone so I can use it on my items as well.

It worked for me since I didn't need a ton - and I wanted to get some for two kids.

I've had pretty good luck with them staying on.

Melaine
01-21-2011, 02:32 PM
I didn't think of doing phone number....hmmm. But yes, like the OP I was planning on splitting it with my twins. I was thinking of doing some with just their first names for stuff at home but I guess that might be a waste....there are items they fight over that I thought this might help with.

wendibird22
01-21-2011, 03:05 PM
I have their childcare sampler pack http://namebubbles.com/labelpack/daycare-labels.html

They've worked great. Never had one come off a bottle, snack cup, or shoe. I did have one or two come off a clothing tag but it was from sheets or blankets or something like that which we wash weekly. I just have our last name on them so I can use them for either child or myself.

AnnieW625
01-21-2011, 03:13 PM

Love the party sampler, although the discount code makes me want to order more, but we really don't need any. I love Name Bubbles!

peanut520
01-21-2011, 05:22 PM
Love the party sampler, although the discount code makes me want to order more, but we really don't need any. I love Name Bubbles!

:yeahthat:
especially with the new icons and colors. i still have one pack i havent even touched since the first pack stayed on so well.

Melaine
01-25-2011, 06:10 PM
How long does it typically take for these to ship? Do they send confirmation?

mom2mack&max
01-25-2011, 06:29 PM
I don't think I received a confirmation, but I ordered them the day this deal was posted and I received mine yesterday!

Melaine
01-25-2011, 06:31 PM
I don't think I received a confirmation, but I ordered them the day this deal was posted and I received mine yesterday!

oh that's exciting! Thanks!

TwoToTote
01-25-2011, 09:43 PM
Thanks for posting this, OP. I'm glad it got bumped. I almost forgot to order.

You customize each pack as you wish - name/color/icons/etc.
I have twins - so I get two each with their name/phone - and then 2 with our last name only and phone so I can use it on my items as well.

It worked for me since I didn't need a ton - and I wanted to get some for two kids.

I've had pretty good luck with them staying on.

The Party Pack now says you can only choose one palette and one icon per order. :(

Melaine
01-26-2011, 09:21 AM
The Party Pack now says you can only choose one palette and one icon per order. :(

I thought it always said that. But you can do multiple names.

Melaine
01-27-2011, 01:10 PM
I got mine today. This is my first order, and I have to say I am a bit dissapointed. These are so small! I had no idea how tiny they are. I was hoping the girls would be able to spot their names on cups and toys but I doubt that will work. Hopefully, the adults will have no trouble but even for "mini", these things seem ridiculously small to me.