PDA

View Full Version : Old Navy 50% off clearance prices + 25% off coupon (in mail for card holders)

SpaceGal
01-20-2011, 07:21 PM
I stopped in Old Navy today to do some returns and ended up returning and buying more!! I'm sure the cashier thought I was a freak returning, price adjusting and purchasing. I was able to get most tops for under $2 for my boys and found pants/jeans for around $4.

I even got myself a few ribbed tanks for like $1 or $1.50.

Great deals!

ang79
01-20-2011, 10:16 PM
Hmmm....makes me want to stop my mine again, but they just had the extra 40% off clearance at my store last week, so I doubt they are now doing 50% off. I still got a bunch of good deals last weekend though.

BelleoftheBallFlagstaff
01-20-2011, 11:02 PM
Don't forget Facebook for coupons, too! Barkers Bones tab! I got a $10 off of $50.

MomtoNico
01-20-2011, 11:09 PM
Wow I was hoping they would still have additional % off.

I would think you could print the coupon from the email.

http://oldnavy1.m.delivery.net/w/webView?cid=21234251340&mid=1758830271&pid=773176&vid=131&ee=bG9yZXR0YTEyMzRAY29tY2FzdC5uZXQ_&si=&mv=H&bv=H&oc=N&sc=&k=1erPw*

Twin Mom
01-20-2011, 11:34 PM
I didn't think they would have the extra % off since the 25% off started today but I will have to call tomorrow and see if my stores are doing the 50% off. I bought a TON of stuff already at 40 off + the 10 off 50 coupon.

I wonder if they would give me a PA from 40-50% off plus the 25% off coupon?

SpaceGal
01-21-2011, 11:16 AM
I didn't think they would have the extra % off since the 25% off started today but I will have to call tomorrow and see if my stores are doing the 50% off. I bought a TON of stuff already at 40 off + the 10 off 50 coupon.

I wonder if they would give me a PA from 40-50% off plus the 25% off coupon?

Yes they will. I bought last week at 40% off...and went back to return. They priced adjusted it. The cashier was nice enough to let me return and rebuy some things that I had with me at the time and so I got those things at 50% off with the additional 25% off. If I had known...I might have thought about returning the whole purchase and repurchasing with the 25% additional but that might be YMMV since you could get the mean cashier that gets annoyed.

Twin Mom
01-21-2011, 12:38 PM
I bought so much stuff it would definitely annoy the cashier. I don't know if I even want to be bothered b/c I probably bought over 30 items. I'm sure I would save some $ since I spent more than $100 between all my purchases but I have to decide if the savings are worth the trouble.

ElspethCordelia
01-21-2011, 01:46 PM
I went today and it was 50% of sale plus the extra 25% off. Totally awesome. (My store was 40% off sale last week too.)

ang79
01-21-2011, 02:10 PM
Hmmm....I may need to go back this weekend. I do have to exchange a pair of pants for DH. For those of you doing PA's, do you have to take in all the merchandise and return then rebuy? Or can you just take in your receipt? Most of my items already have the tags off and have been washed. Though I haven't detagged any of the kids items yet since they are for DD1 to wear next winter.

SpaceGal
01-21-2011, 02:38 PM
You can just do a price adjustment with the receipt. But if you want to attempt to return and rebuy, you have to bring in the item. I was fortunate that the cashier was super nice. I told her I wanted to return stuff because I felt so bad with how much I spent...but once I asked about the additional 25% off I asked her if I could rebuy what I returned since they woudl be a lot less and she said sure! So really it depends on the cashier.

ang79
01-21-2011, 02:41 PM
So if I take in my receipt do they do the price adjustment for just the move from 40% off clearance to 50% off? And you can't use the 25% coupon with that? I'll have to add up what I spent and see if it makes it worth it to ask I guess. Everything I got was a good buy to begin with, considering they were the additional 40% off plus a $10 off $50 coupon on one order and a 10% off another order.

KDsMommy
01-21-2011, 02:43 PM
Wow, I need to make a trip to Old Navy!

MomtoNico
01-21-2011, 04:53 PM
snowed in again with a sick DS. Will try and go out tomorrow mornign but last Saturday My DH was so mad I went shopping. We have had so much snow I am going nuts inside. I will try and go out tomorrow to go "food shopping" doesn anyone know if the loop in Methuen - the liberty tree mall or the one in Newington NH is any good?

thanks

Twin Mom
01-21-2011, 05:43 PM
You should be able to get the PA for the 50% off but I don't think they will PA for the 25% coupon so to use it you would probably have to return everything and rebuy. If you used a 10 off 50 coupon with the 40% off, there may not be a big difference b/c the 10% is probably less than the discount with the 10 off 50 coupon unless you bought more than $50 worth of stuff. I always stop as close to $50 as I can when I use the coupon to maximize my discount due to the way ON applies the discount to each item.

So if I take in my receipt do they do the price adjustment for just the move from 40% off clearance to 50% off? And you can't use the 25% coupon with that? I'll have to add up what I spent and see if it makes it worth it to ask I guess. Everything I got was a good buy to begin with, considering they were the additional 40% off plus a $10 off $50 coupon on one order and a 10% off another order.

SpaceGal
01-21-2011, 07:13 PM
You should be able to get the PA for the 50% off but I don't think they will PA for the 25% coupon so to use it you would probably have to return everything and rebuy. If you used a 10 off 50 coupon with the 40% off, there may not be a big difference b/c the 10% is probably less than the discount with the 10 off 50 coupon unless you bought more than $50 worth of stuff. I always stop as close to $50 as I can when I use the coupon to maximize my discount due to the way ON applies the discount to each item.

Yes, that's right they won't apply the 25% off to the price adjustment. One thing to note is that there were other mark downs as well...so some tops I got for DS were marked down within the 40% to 50% time frame. I know that some of the Superman and Spiderman PJs were marked down again when it went to 50% off. I initially paid $5 at the 40%off sale for the set and then was able to get it for $2.50...some sleep tops came down to $.50. Also a lot of the collectible tops (retro themed) came down as well, I know some were $7.99 and many were down to $4.99 or so.