PDA

View Full Version : Kohls cash and returns question

ang79
01-21-2011, 02:12 PM
I bought a pair of jeans on Wed. with my Kohls cash but I need to return or exchange them. I tried on a pair and they fit great, but that pair had a torn seam. I grabbed the only other pair in my size off the rack and checked out in a hurry, had two hungry kids with me. When I got home I realized I had picked up the stretch version, not the regular version. And I don't think my store had any more in the regular version in my size Can I take them back and return for store credit if they were bought with Kohl's cash? And are there any coupon codes or free shipping for online right now? They do have my size online, go figure!

MSWR0319
01-21-2011, 02:14 PM
Yep! You can return them and they will just give you store credit. You can purchase anything online from their kiosk in the store and its free shipping from there. I'm not sure if there are any codes right now, but you can do a search online before you go and use the code at the kiosk as well.

DebbieJ
01-21-2011, 02:39 PM
Yep, as long as you take store credit your Kohl's cash will be returned to you (in the form of the credit).

I don't know if there are any codes right now.

indigo99
01-21-2011, 06:01 PM
As far as I know, the code ended yesterday since that's when my 30% in store coupon expired. I had a pair of jeans that I purchased at 30% off and got KC so I just did an even exchange for another pair that was the same original price. If you have another Kohls and can find another pair that you want then you might do that and end up ahead (depending on whether you got a good deal on those you bought).

ang79
01-21-2011, 06:38 PM
Thanks, we do have another Kohls on the end of town, I will try to make it over there sometime soon. So bummed I didn't get the right pair, its hard to shop with two kids in tow!