PDA

View Full Version : Moon Basa Bridal

BonzoJenkin
01-21-2011, 02:26 PM
I didn't see a post on this, and I searched it on the forums search but didn't get any hits.
I came across MoonBasa Bridal(moonbasabridal.com) and found the dress I was looking at a Bridal Shop close to home, for less than half the price.
I have read a couple forums, but so far people have just ordered from them and are waiting to recieve their dress, but have not posted any follow up.
I can only hope that maybe they recieved their dress and it was perfect and thats why they failed to return to the forums where they commented(I know personally that I would forget if I was happy but believe me, if I was ticked about it, I would be returning to the forum to say so)
I realize that these dresses are knock offs of the original designers dress and won't be "label" dresses but for me that isn't a big deal. If I can save almost $700 and get it shipped to me for free, I'm very interested.
I'm just worried about quality or the dress showing up completely different.
Hoping maybe someone out their in the Bridal Bargains world might have ordered a dress through them or some insight on why I should or shouldn't order from them
Any information would be appreciated.
They seem to have a good return policy but it is given as a credit, and if I don't like the quailty of the first dress, then I won't be ordering any more
Thanks