katydid1971
01-23-2011, 01:41 PM
40% off plus free shipping on $50+ orders
Promo Code: CANVASFS50
Pin: 3311

HTHs ;)

twinsmama
01-23-2011, 03:30 PM
I just placed an order and noticed the free shipping was applied before the 40% was being taken off. My order ended up being $49 after the discount and I still got free shipping.

nabigus
01-23-2011, 04:09 PM
Just when I start saying that *now* I'm done placing Canvas orders...

For anyone who hasn't tried the Canvas, I've found it runs a little smaller than LE, depending on the item, especially if you like to throw things the dryer.

danagee
01-23-2011, 04:40 PM
The code is only good for Reduced-Priced and Clearance Canvas Merchandise.

LMPC
01-23-2011, 04:40 PM
Awesome...and ebates for 2% more...got lots of bathing suit stuff, a tshirt, and a sweater...for about $45! Yay!

essnce629
01-23-2011, 04:59 PM
I got the email and code last night and placed an order for $149 worth of stuff this morning! I also placed another $150 order of regular LE stuff (for DS1 mostly) in the past week!

Shhhhh, don't tell DBF!!!!!!!!!!!! I just finally decided that I'm not going to buy cheap stuff for myself at Old Navy, Target, and JC Penney any more that only lasts for one season. So I'm justifying my purchases with that reason! So far everything I've received seems like it will last much longer than that.

elbenn
01-23-2011, 06:09 PM
I've placed way too many orders with LE this last week, but went ahead and did another order. Polo shirts for $6!

baymom
01-23-2011, 07:39 PM
Thanks OP! I thank you, though my wallet most definitely does not! :tongue5: I got a couple dresses, some swimsuits and a bunch of tee-shirts. Hope they all fit!

Twoboos
01-23-2011, 09:00 PM
Thanks OP! (I think! ;)) I got the 40% off code, but not FS. FS alone saved me $12.xx.

Got 2 tanks, 2 tshirts, and 2 bathing suit tops/bottoms (to try for size!) for $56!!

Snow mom
01-23-2011, 11:36 PM
Can canvas also be returned to Sears? And does it only go up to large? The idea that it's smaller than LE has me a bit nervous.

twinsmama
01-23-2011, 11:40 PM
Can canvas also be returned to Sears? And does it only go up to large? The idea that it's smaller than LE has me a bit nervous.

don't know about the size, but i checked their website and yes, you can return to sears. yay!

ett
01-23-2011, 11:45 PM

I find it runs about a size smaller than regular LE. At least for tops. And yes, it only goes up to L.

Snow mom
01-23-2011, 11:49 PM
I find it runs about a size smaller than regular LE. At least for tops. And yes, it only goes up to L.

Compared to what fit on LE? I usually wear a M with regular tops and a L with their modern fit. I think I'm just going to place an order and it can always go into my pile of things to be returned to Sears.

mypa
01-24-2011, 12:56 AM
I find the sizing to really depend on the style. The regular t-shirts do run a size smaller ( I wear a M in LE but a L in Canvas). However, their boyfriend cut runs about a half to full size larger. I have a M V-neck boyfriend sweater from Canvas and the style is a loose fit, much looser than my LE sweaters. I find their cardigans/jackets runs about the same.

iaam
01-24-2011, 01:34 PM
Thanks OP! I ordered a bunch of swim stuff. I hope at least some fits (first time ordering from Canvas even though I have a ton of stuff from regular LE).

twowhat?
01-24-2011, 11:39 PM
Thanks OP! Had my eye on a couple of sweaters and this sealed the deal:)

ett
01-24-2011, 11:44 PM
Compared to what fit on LE? I usually wear a M with regular tops and a L with their modern fit. I think I'm just going to place an order and it can always go into my pile of things to be returned to Sears.

I wear XS in LE for sweaters and modern fit tops, but wear S in Canvas for those items.

ett
01-24-2011, 11:46 PM
The extra 40% off is also going on in stores, but the sales prices are not as low as online. I got the cowlneck sweater dress which is OOS for my size online and a shirt that I did not see online.

mominjune
01-26-2011, 03:20 AM
Thanks for the code! I didn't realize until I checked out that it was different from the CANVAS40 code right on their website which does not offer free shipping. It made quite the difference to deduct the $16.xx shipping!

This is my first time Canvas order, fingers crossed! It looks like my style so I'm excited! And I can always return to Sears if I need to... I got 14 shirts (mostly tees, henleys, tanks, and 2 sweaters) for $108.xx with tax

Today is the last day of the winter sale, or so it says on the website, so bumping this thread for the day. :)

essnce629
01-26-2011, 03:35 AM
I find it runs about a size smaller than regular LE. At least for tops.

I got my first order of LE Canvas stuff a week and a half ago and I placed another big order from this current deal. Definately go by their size chart AND read the reviews. By their size chart I would be a small, but by reading the reviews I ordered some things in small and others in x-small. Everything ended up fitting perfectly. I also ordered a few things from the regular LE store and according to their size charts I'm definately a small, not an x-small. It's so weird since at regular stores I always wear mediums in tops! I've never, in my whole life, bought anything in an x-small! Their sizing must be weird.

TahliasMom
01-26-2011, 03:59 AM
thanks. i ordered couple tankinis and bottoms. total was ~56, and went to ~36 including tax, no shipping! yay!

MWmom
01-26-2011, 09:59 AM
In for several Ts as well as polos & chinos for DH. We like LE so I'm happy to try canvas for the first time. And pleased that I can return to Sears if things don't work out. Thanks OP.

iaam
01-26-2011, 02:29 PM
I just placed another order. This time for DH -- got him a bunch of pants and rugbys to try on. I have never bought LE Canvas before, so we need to try multiple sizes/fits to see what works... Thanks again OP!

twowhat?
01-26-2011, 02:43 PM
I just placed another order. This time for DH -- got him a bunch of pants and rugbys to try on. I have never bought LE Canvas before, so we need to try multiple sizes/fits to see what works... Thanks again OP!

Hahaha I did the same thing after DH mentioned how much he loves the jersey polos.