PDA

View Full Version : Wonder Bumpers

galewinds
01-24-2011, 03:36 AM
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone tried out wonder bumpers from GoMamaGo designs? Instead of a traditional bumper, these are designed to go around each slat of the crib. They are supposed to stop baby from hurting herself, while still providing for ventilation.

http://www.gomamagodesigns.com/

Because of the AAP recommendations, I won't be using a traditional bumper. But, these looked interesting. What do y'all think?

Thanks!

Gale

amm40
01-25-2011, 09:18 PM
I'm not a bumper user, but one of the reasons I've heard of people using them is to keep limbs from getting stuck between slats. I don't think this would help for that. They are cute though.

SnuggleBuggles
01-25-2011, 10:31 PM
One poster on here has them and likes them a bunch. Me? I don't see the appeal. They look like a PITB and are on the pricey side. We opted for the Breathable Bumpers (mesh) for ds2 and had good success with them. $25-30 at BRU.

Beth

Uno-Mom
01-26-2011, 02:20 AM
We have the breathable one, too. Just to keep ams and legs from getting stuck. Works well.

But I think those are fun-looking. I enjoy the bright colors. If you had a messy baby, they could be a pain to clean. My daughter hasn't been much of a chewer/drooler, so they'd stay pretty clean in my house.

Uno-Mom
01-26-2011, 02:23 AM
Ok - I just glanced through the site and it cracked me up: they say the bumpers "inhibits baby from escaping." How in the world?

Still cute, though.

BabyBearsMom
01-26-2011, 10:22 AM
One poster on here has them and likes them a bunch. Me? I don't see the appeal. They look like a PITB and are on the pricey side. We opted for the Breathable Bumpers (mesh) for ds2 and had good success with them. $25-30 at BRU.

Beth

:yeahthat: I think they are cute, but would be a PITA to put on the crib. We also did the Breathable Bumper and we were very pleased with it.