PDA

View Full Version : anyone else swooning over the new playmobil christmas stuff?

Seitvonzu
01-24-2011, 10:44 PM
So... i got caught up in the playmobil WEDDING fever of 2011!!!!! :) it all started with that DARN church. too cute. the CORIE and her enabling and urging....

so , we have all of that coming (except the lone couple/cake set)....

BUT, i opened my church today to make sure that playmobil did in fact send the church (i got paranoid)--they did, with of course a catalog....

OMG!!!! the christmas stuff!!!! we already have the nativity set & TWO advent calenders (forest santa & fairies)...but i LOVELOVELOVE the christmas post office, the christmas market, the swing ride, and st. nick/ angel (i have something nearly identical to the new santa-- and the christmas room is cute but not essential). that was definitely the best "spread" in the catalog for me....just precious. once i get my hands on all that i can stop envying my friend her playmobil "angel bakery" (well, almost)

anyone else?

kristenk
01-24-2011, 11:15 PM
The post office is adorable!

Multimama
01-25-2011, 05:02 AM
I am so excited about the Christmas post office too! It looks so fun and Christmasy. :)

It has been so hard to avoid starting to buy Playmobil because that thread in the Bargain forum is just so convincing and it is all so cute. I have been so proud of myself for resisting because really it would be for *me* and not DS, but it gets harder every day. :)

mnosky1
01-25-2011, 09:47 AM
Just noticed the new manger scene has a real stable, not the stupid cardboard thing - I might have to be buying a whole new playmobile nativity set next year, just for the stable!

Seitvonzu
01-25-2011, 09:54 AM
looking again at the catalog....we also "need" the little organ santa and probably the outside nativity. oh dear! resistance is futile!!!!

our cardboard nativity is still doing okay, but we only have one child and are pretty militant about gentleness!

AlbrightRC
01-25-2011, 11:11 AM
I wish i could get a catalog..i have requested one a couple times and nothing.