PDA

View Full Version : Where do you hide your... (possibly offensive)

BabyBearsMom
01-25-2011, 03:36 PM
Okay, I hope I'm not offending anyone by asking this, but for those of you ladies who have very devices for intimate time, where do you keep it when its not in use. Our stuff has always been kept in my night stand, but DD just figured out how to open my night stand and there are some things that may resemble a teether but should not be used as one :p

weech
01-25-2011, 03:51 PM
:ROTFLMAO:

I keep mine in the bottom drawer of my nightstand, so I'll be keeping an eye on this thread!

lizzywednesday
01-25-2011, 04:00 PM
In a plastic baggie in the night stand, but the P&P is currently in our room on my side of the bed, so DD can't open it enough to reach inside.

One of my college BFFs kept hers in a lockbox.

Honestly, that's not a bad idea!

kijip
01-25-2011, 04:49 PM
In a box under the bed. It is pretty far under the bed, it has never been an issue.

fortato
01-25-2011, 04:54 PM
I need to find a better place to hide things, but for now, I keep them in the "dirty drawer" in my night stand.

There is something called a "Toy Box", but it's just a glorified lock box.

tmahanes
01-25-2011, 05:24 PM
OP your post had me :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I have an armoire that has storage bins in it and I keep that stuff in a storage bin behind the bin with my swimsuits.

tarahsolazy
01-25-2011, 06:42 PM
My DH got sick of our son finding the Magic Wand and turning it on a few years ago, so he put a lock on my nightstand bottom cabinet. The key is attached to the underside of the nightstand magnetically. It works great, and the kid has never questioned the presence of the lock.

cckwmh
01-25-2011, 11:20 PM
TMI warning!!

I need a new storage solution. 5 yo DD walked into the bathroom last week and said "this isn't very heavy like grampy said". i turned to see her shaking my toy like a shake weight. She had been in my nightstand when I wasn't in the room. My sister got a shake weight for christmas and we all tried it on christmas day and my Dad couldn't get over how heavy it was. evidentally, DD thought It looked like a shake weight... so now it is in a box in the drawer of the nightstand.

AshleyAnn
01-25-2011, 11:46 PM
My DH got sick of our son finding the Magic Wand and turning it on a few years ago, so he put a lock on my nightstand bottom cabinet. The key is attached to the underside of the nightstand magnetically. It works great, and the kid has never questioned the presence of the lock.

Excellent idea - new use for tot locks! :bighand:

tmahanes
01-26-2011, 12:34 AM
Excellent idea - new use for tot locks! :bighand:

Genius!

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

BabyBearsMom
01-26-2011, 10:26 AM
TMI warning!!

I need a new storage solution. 5 yo DD walked into the bathroom last week and said "this isn't very heavy like grampy said". i turned to see her shaking my toy like a shake weight. She had been in my nightstand when I wasn't in the room. My sister got a shake weight for christmas and we all tried it on christmas day and my Dad couldn't get over how heavy it was. evidentally, DD thought It looked like a shake weight... so now it is in a box in the drawer of the nightstand.

:hysterical: I'm sure you were mortified, but that is hilarious. Probably not the right crowd here, but it reminds me of the episode of South Park with the shake weights.

BabbyO
01-26-2011, 12:05 PM
Top drawer of my dresser...buried under my totally out of style, nude colored stockings! That must be what's kept DS from finding them! :)

salsah
01-26-2011, 12:36 PM
hidden in the back of the top shelf of the armoire in our room. used to be in the nightstand drawer pre-kids.

fortato
01-26-2011, 03:09 PM
I should just hide them in the toy bins in the playroom.... no one ever thinks to look in there.... "Moooom... Where's my_____________?" I think a vibrator could be hidden in plain sight and he wouldn't notice.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VtzSDI8u2o&feature=related

Of course... I could be wrong.

(This one is pretty good too- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLNLHRIgHPo&feature=related )

LMPC
01-26-2011, 11:07 PM
hidden in the back of the top shelf of the armoire in our room. used to be in the nightstand drawer pre-kids.

Yup! Love the idea about the lock box!

elephantmeg
01-27-2011, 01:55 AM
we were just talking about that. Still in our bedside drawer. We have a bunch of hand towels on top though...

salsah
01-27-2011, 02:41 AM
we were just talking about that. Still in our bedside drawer. We have a bunch of hand towels on top though...

and what are the towels for? :wink2:

elephantmeg
01-27-2011, 07:35 AM
um, well, you know! ;) The kids think they are for hands

Corie
01-27-2011, 04:40 PM
Here is a good place to put your toys.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SecretSafeBooks?ref=seller_info

jse107
01-27-2011, 06:20 PM
Yes, DD has found one of our items several times and thinks it's a squishy toy for her to play with. :rolleye0014:

I would really like to find something somewhat inconspicuous, but also something the kids can't get into.

I actually worry about it less since they're young--it's when they're older and think that we don't DTD anymore that it will be EXTRA bad for them (and us!).

BabyBearsMom
01-28-2011, 10:18 AM
Here is a good place to put your toys.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SecretSafeBooks?ref=seller_info

Cute and inconspicuous...but they look a little small, no?

MamaSnoo
01-28-2011, 03:25 PM
On shelf in bedroom closet behing stack of DHs t-shirts. I have no desire for DD or a "helpful" grandparent to find anything.

Corie
01-29-2011, 07:48 PM
Cute and inconspicuous...but they look a little small, no?

Just how many toys do you have, tramp? ;)

cindys
01-30-2011, 01:23 AM
In the top drawer where no one can reach...My then 3 yr old found one and came out of the room waving it at us telling us he had found a green sword...Good thing there were no batteries in it because it would have been a vibrating green sword!

Cindy
Mama to 3 boys...19, 4 & 2 :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

BabyBearsMom
01-31-2011, 10:53 AM

;) No comment :rotflmao:

salsah
02-01-2011, 03:06 AM

is it a question of number or size?