PDA

View Full Version : very lightweight diaper bag

C&C's mom
01-25-2011, 08:14 PM
I need help! Trying to find a lightweight diaper bag that possibly has multiple ways to carry it. And I want stroller straps. I have been using the skip hop studio tote and my shoulder and neck is killing me. Maybe even a backpack style. any suggestions?

DebbieJ
01-25-2011, 08:41 PM
I have the Dash and think it's pretty light, especially compared to the Fleurville Sling Tote I used to have. Wow, that one was heavy!

TwoBees
01-25-2011, 09:15 PM
The Versa is lighter than the Studio Tote, but there is only one way to carry it. A messenger/backpack convertible might be the way to go. Maybe the JJ Cole tote bag, although it isn't mentioned too much on here? I think that comes with stroller straps, and it can be used as a tote or over the shoulder.

Momof3Labs
01-25-2011, 11:08 PM
A Vera Bradley bag? Le sport sac? I think that most of the skip hops are pretty light. I have a dash. What about the llbean or lands end little tripper? The ll bean bag I have is very light.

indigo99
01-26-2011, 12:19 AM
What about the llbean or lands end little tripper? The ll bean bag I have is very light.

:yeahthat: My LLBean is super light compared to every other diaper bag I've felt. It just has the one strap, but I hang it over both of the handlebars on my Mac, and it works.

lhafer
01-26-2011, 09:08 AM
The Versa is lighter than the Studio Tote, but there is only one way to carry it. A messenger/backpack convertible might be the way to go. Maybe the JJ Cole tote bag, although it isn't mentioned too much on here? I think that comes with stroller straps, and it can be used as a tote or over the shoulder.

I love my Versa. I can wear it on my shoulder, or lengthen the strap and wear it across my body, or use the stroller straps and put it on the stroller, or use the strap and drape it over the handle bars. I find it quite light. And it's a plus that it looks like a purse!

MamaKath
01-26-2011, 09:10 PM
Backpacks like the skiphop via or the baby Sherpa shorthaul would be more comfortable. Also something that can be worn messenger like the llbean bag or the sh versa maybe. Vera Bradley bags are really lightweight, many could work even if they aren't diaper bags. Also lesportsac and thirtyone make lighter bags.