PDA

View Full Version : Lovenox Injections

rhettsmom
01-27-2011, 10:59 PM
Any one else out there on daily lovenox injections? I did it the first time, and have to do it again this time.

Anyone else?

cindys
01-28-2011, 12:20 AM
I did Lovenox injections but never had to give them to myself...I could have if I had to but thank goodness I didnt have to!

Of course, my baby is 2 so I am not doing them now but I did.

Cindy
Mama to 3 boys...19, 4 & 2 :love-retry::love-retry::love-retry:

katydid1971
01-28-2011, 01:06 AM
I did them with DD and they get tiring but I have DD so it so worth it!!!
:hug::hug: to you

kaharris83
01-28-2011, 01:44 AM
I did them with DS. We did fertility treatments for 3 years so I was used to sticking myself with needles by the time it was time for Lovenox. They never determined for sure that I needed them but after 2 unexplained m/c's I was begging to do anything that could possibly help me carry a pregnancy successfully. It worked and I plan to do it again if I'm lucky enough to get pregnant again. It's not exactly enjoyable, but absolutely worth the outcome!! I hope it's not too uncomfortable for you and you don't get too many bruises.

rhettsmom
01-28-2011, 09:55 AM
Aww...thanks everyone for your support!

When I was pregnant with DS, I kept getting surface blood clots in my legs.

I asked my doctor this time when I got pregnant if I could skip them since I haven't had any problems yet. He said no way, and that if I was to get one and it release that I could die, and it just wasn't an option to skip under his care. When he worded it like that, I felt like an idiot for asking :) I was just thinking that I hadn't needed it so far.

They really don't bother me. I've only bruised a few times. It does get old, but nothing I can't live with. Thanks for all your support and kind words.

katydid1971
01-28-2011, 02:05 PM
Aww...thanks everyone for your support!

When I was pregnant with DS, I kept getting surface blood clots in my legs.

I asked my doctor this time when I got pregnant if I could skip them since I haven't had any problems yet. He said no way, and that if I was to get one and it release that I could die, and it just wasn't an option to skip under his care. When he worded it like that, I felt like an idiot for asking :) I was just thinking that I hadn't needed it so far.

They really don't bother me. I've only bruised a few times. It does get old, but nothing I can't live with. Thanks for all your support and kind words.

Or you could lose DC, thats how I lost DS #2 at 8 months. Not good options and you know that when you are done you will have a beautiful baby to show for it. :)

rhettsmom
01-28-2011, 03:38 PM
Or you could lose DC, thats how I lost DS #2 at 8 months. Not good options and you know that when you are done you will have a beautiful baby to show for it. :)

:hug:that's heartbreaking! I'm so sorry!:hug: