PDA

View Full Version : Women's Boden

ahrimie
01-28-2011, 02:06 AM
How does it fit? Is it pretty true to size or is there another store where the sizing is comparable?

I've bought just a couple of pieces from mini boden for DD from Nordstrom and thought I'd try out their maternity line. But I have a hard time finding clothes that fit well. I'm pretty thin and petite so I wear 00/0 or XXS/XS at jcrew. Sometimes I wear the Petite sizes at jcrew and gap too for a more tailored look but my arms and legs are on the longer side for a "petite". I'm wondering if I could fit into a 2 at Boden.

Any experience out there?

citymama
01-28-2011, 03:51 AM
Congrats on the baby on the way - I'm not sure that I knew! Wow, a chance to try Boden maternity - how cool.

Obviously I've never tried Boden maternity since it's brand new but I have a fair amount of Boden women's, mostly purchased this last season. I would say try the size 2. I am a size 2/4/XS (XS at Athleta or Gap/BR) and I wear the size 4. In most items it is a tiny bit large on me, but I think 2 would be too small and I like my clothes not too snug. But there were some sweaters and pants from last season that ran small, so in those cases the 4 fits perfectly. I found the fitted sweaters and tops worked really well. The reviews tend to be really accurate in terms of sizing, as also the listed measurements on items. And there's almost always a free ship/returns label, so you can always send back what you don't like.