PDA

View Full Version : Stop Snowing!!

3blackcats
01-28-2011, 10:56 AM
Stop with the f'n snow!! I have things to do and I am sick of being stuck in my house. My van is still covered in snow and I have a Dr's appointment this afternoon. Why do I live in Northern VA again? It's a PITA!

Oh and I have no one to shovel for me. And I'm 33 weeks pregnant. I'm Canadian, but that only goes so far.

HIU8
01-28-2011, 12:47 PM
Today is only supposed to be a clipper--dusting to a 1/2 inch. It's snowing pretty steadily outside though. Do you have a neighbor who can help you? We used a broom with a LONG handle to clear the car and it came off in heavy chunks.

boolady
01-28-2011, 12:50 PM
I hear you. I really am someone who has always loved the four seasons and has never minded winter and cold and even some snow on the level that it bothers other people but I.am.done. I know that there are areas of the country that deal with this every winter, but I don't live in one of them. Like many others on here, I'm sure, I'm sick of the extra time in the morning, the bags of boots and scarves and dry clothes, the mess, the whole nine yards. I cannot believe that we have all of this and it is not even February, and they're calling for some more, at least here in the NE, next week.

I try not to be a whiner about things, but this winter is doing me in. I am officially crying "uncle."