PDA

View Full Version : Present for 4 y.o. boy....

fortato
01-30-2011, 08:13 PM
Any suggestions? or anything new your DC has liked? So soon after Christmas, I'm in a fog about toys....

Stomp Rockets are a given....

Any help would be so appreciated. THANK YOU!

maydaymommy
01-30-2011, 09:19 PM
I'm going with capes for the 4 year olds as we approach bday season here.
Just ordered some from etsy abt $16 each.

jenstring95
01-30-2011, 10:48 PM
Books, puzzles (my DS loved the 48 piece wooden M&D ones at 4yo), board games (Zingo, Camelot Jr, Curious George, etc.), Playmobil, age appropriate Legos, art supplies (Shrinky Dinks are great for that age)...

MamaMolly
01-30-2011, 10:51 PM
One of my BFFs sons loved those tubes of little plastic critters at that age. He could tote a little fish or cow or whatever around all day.

artvandalay
01-30-2011, 11:11 PM
My 3 year old is turning 4 this week. Someone got him a Hexbug Nano habitat set for xmas, and he's been having fun with it. They remind me of roaches so it's a little unnerving to see them crawling around. I'm thinking of picking up a few more bugs for him to add to it.

He also likes Star Wars figurines, anything that involves imagination, simple board games, Lego's.

baileygirl
01-30-2011, 11:31 PM
My 4 year-old son's favorite toy are his legos. He also likes unit blocks, magnatiles, zoobs, trios and pegs. He likes transformers and currently loves hexbugs.

artvandalay
01-30-2011, 11:35 PM
Ooh I forgot, he likes Zoomorphs if you can find them

fortato
01-30-2011, 11:40 PM
Hexbugs!!! Jack got some for Christmas... I forgot about those! That would be perfect!

(I wish they made some sort of noise for when the go under a door and you can't hear it on the carpet.... and then you find it three weeks later with a dead battery.)

And they do remind me of roaches. I actually want to glue a fake roach onto one and let it loose in my mom's kitchen. I know she'll kill me, but whatever. It's funny.

artvandalay
01-30-2011, 11:45 PM
And they do remind me of roaches. I actually want to glue a fake roach onto one and let it loose in my mom's kitchen. I know she'll kill me, but whatever. It's funny.

Oh man, I would die! lol

DS let one loose in the kitchen and it crawled under the stove and got stuck there. I got sick of hearing it bzzzzzzzzzzz so I pulled the stove out and fished it out. Since then I told DS he has to keep it in the habitat set.

Tondi G
01-31-2011, 02:43 AM
Anything Imaginext my DS loves his Bat Cave and ship and space shuttle. Loves his buddies Firestation and fire truck.

Matchbox pop up playsets

legos

my 5 yr old DS got those deluxe buzz lightyear wings for Xmas and he adores them. He also loves his scooter.

clc053103
01-31-2011, 11:57 AM
anything CARS.