PDA

View Full Version : Dear Mom at the Pediatricians office....

zag95
02-02-2011, 04:06 PM
Dear Mom at the Pediatricians office-
Your daughter is puking into the little tray, while you are on you cell phone. She is probably 3 yrs old- and is sicker than a dog, yet you can't help her hold her puke tray, because you are distracted. You can't wipe the puke off your DDs face, because you are too busy on your call. Hang up your phone and attend to your daughter, so that you can clean her up, and make sure that she isn't dribbling puke on the carpet.

Oh..... and don't take the puke basin to the receptionists- they don't want to see/touch it. Take it to the bathroom and rinse it out like the grown-up that you are.

Thank you.

LMPC
02-02-2011, 04:08 PM
Oh that poor kid! What an idiot of a parent! Bad, bad mommy!

Kaylee31
02-02-2011, 04:12 PM
Wow. That is so sad. I probably would not have been able to stomach that scene. And I most likely would have gotten myself into trouble because I would have said something to her.

sunshine873
02-02-2011, 06:09 PM
OMG - that just makes me want to cry. That poor little girl.

Laurel
02-02-2011, 06:09 PM
I can only hope it wasn't actually the mom...maybe it was a slacker aunt, bad nanny, evil stepmother, etc...poor little girl!

DrSally
02-02-2011, 06:20 PM
That's awful. I really dislike cellphones when they are misused to the point that normal human interactions/responsibilities are disabled. I see it all the time. I think the people in front of you have to come first, phone calls/texting/games, 2nd. Seems simple, but soooo many people do not agree, apparently.

Melaine
02-02-2011, 06:29 PM
That is unbelievable! I'm outraged for her....were other people giving her dirty looks? I can't fathom that scenario!

zag95
02-02-2011, 07:41 PM
The other parents were trying not to gag as this poor kid threw up- this kid was in the middle of the waiting room- retching into the little pan.... I had to check my gag reflex as well- and moved more to the other end because I was disgusted- on a few different levels.

pinkmomagain
02-02-2011, 10:47 PM
OMG. This makes me so sad & mad. I can't even imagine it.

MamaMolly
02-02-2011, 11:58 PM
Poor thing. That is terribly sad!