PDA

View Full Version : Great Beginnings Store

aquascuba
02-05-2011, 10:44 AM
Don't use Great Beginnings Store. Although I used it to buy a Colgate mattress crib that has fallen apart, I have contacted Great Beginnings many times via email and on the phone, and NO ONE has returned my call or answered my email. I even said I would threaten to let everyone know on Baby Bargains before doing this, and they still won't even return phone call or email. This store is recommended by Baby Bargains, but STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!

UPDATE 2-21-11
I just received a new mattress from Colgate two days ago. After I got in touch with them, they were very accommodating and concerned that I wasn't able to get through to the place I purchased the mattress from. Without hesitation, they Fed Ex'd a a new mattress to me. Then, Great Beginnings Marketing Manager got in touch with me and apologized for not getting back to me. Evidently, they hadn't received any of my msgs due to a personnel issue, but he assured me that they have since addressed the problem and it wouldn't happen again. When I called again to see, I did get someone live. Anyways, the marketing manager of Great Beginnings completely apologized for everything, and contacted Colgate to make sure that I didn't need to pay for any shipping. Everything worked out perfectly to my satisfaction.