PDA

View Full Version : I am purging and it feels so good!

DebbieJ
02-08-2011, 01:52 AM
I have filled my little recycle box tonight with old professional journals and other papers and things I thought I would reference but realize I never will. I haven't touched them in over a year, so out they go! HA!

:cheerleader1::cheerleader1::cheerleader1:

blue
02-08-2011, 02:52 PM
:applause: That's great!

I have a difficult time getting rid of paperwork. The one year rule is a good idea for purging papers, I definitely need to implement that!

longtallsally05
02-08-2011, 04:36 PM
Good for you! :applause: Keep up the good work.

niccig
02-08-2011, 11:48 PM
Yay...feels great doesn't it. Once you get on a roll, it's contagious.

elephantmeg
02-09-2011, 02:19 PM
YEAH! DH and I are still working through the upstairs. He's not entirely happy with the way it's going (too fast for his taste) and he is balking at anything I take to the donation center but we are getting there. We went through a big bin of stuffed animals and he couldn't part with any of them. Even the ones that he doesn't remember at all. But we did have a nice time talking about stuff. And the seasonal ones are now with the seasonal decorations so that is a help. And we passed a few off to the kids.

I've been decluttering stuff like crayons, those tiny tins of playdough, coloring books (just donated 12 or so and could do a bunch more).