PDA

View Full Version : Friday is DH's bday...

ha98ed14
02-08-2011, 08:37 PM
and I have no idea what to do. We are going out to dinner tonight because tonight is the night MIL could babysit. But I need to do something *ON* the day, right? He cooks, so I cannot cook his favorite meal. Me naked in saran wrap is not an option. Any other ideas?

SnuggleBuggles
02-08-2011, 08:39 PM
I'd have you and dd make him a b-day cake and sing him Happy Birthday. Maybe you and dd could pick up some balloons or other decorations too. make it the small family celebration day.

Beth

happymom
02-08-2011, 09:28 PM
I'd have you and dd make him a b-day cake and sing him Happy Birthday. Maybe you and dd could pick up some balloons or other decorations too. make it the small family celebration day.

Beth

:yeahthat: I like to hang up a Happy Birthday banner in the kitchen to surprise DH when he comes downstairs on his bday. If you're DH is a deep sleeper, you could even decorate the bedroom a little before he wakes up (banner, balloons etc). Its a small thing but its fun and my DH always appreciates it. I also always make a cake.

niccig
02-08-2011, 10:53 PM
I agree...a cake, some balloons, a card that DD makes for him. It's what we do on our birthdays, but I have to remind DH to go buy a cake for me!