PDA

View Full Version : Great seller for American Girl doll clothes!

mom2binsd
02-14-2011, 11:00 AM
http://www.dorisdollboutique.com/servlet/StoreFront

LINK FIXED

I discovered this awesome online seller of clothes that are made to fit AG dolls, I can't stomach the AG prices and they aren't all that wonderful anyway.

This seller is amazing, her prices great and shipping is cheap, 1.99 for any amount/they combine purchases and same price to Canada as well. She has an ebay and online store, I bought stuff as Buy it Now as I wanted to order everything at once. Their feedback is also excellent.

We just got our order and the clothing is darling. Very very well made and fit our AG doll perfectly. One outfit had a hat and even DH had to comment how cute it was.

We got two pairs of shoes and they fit so well and easy for DD to get on.

Tammy
02-14-2011, 12:41 PM
The link didn't work for me. I'll search it later. Thanks- DD1 loves baby clothes for her bitty babies.

calv
02-14-2011, 04:52 PM
please give us more info. the link doesn't work. thanks for the heads up :)

eta: does this work? http://www.dorisdollboutique.com/servlet/StoreFront

etaylor75
02-14-2011, 05:00 PM
Yay! The second link works :)

Erin

mnosky1
02-15-2011, 10:03 AM
Has anyone else ordered from here who DOES like AG clothes for a comparison?
I love the AG and BB clothing and have not been happy with any of the other (handmade or off brand) stuff I've found but would like to find something else for some more variety and a lower price.

mom2binsd
02-15-2011, 06:39 PM
I should clarify I do like the AG clothes, but I don't think they have that much variety, esp for everyday type stuff. DD has looked at the AG website at the clothes and she much preferred the choices on this website.

I think in comparison to the clothing that Target produces, the Our Generation line that fits AG dolls, this sellers stuff is nicer.

Of course, DD is a little disappointed that she didn't get a "charm", but she doesn't do anything with the "charm" that comes with each AG outfit so it's not that big of a deal.

As well, I would have to pay shipping as no AG store close and that makes a huge difference.