PDA

View Full Version : Columbia FunRun Sport Swivel Wheel Jogger Stroller

pampers37
02-14-2011, 12:23 PM
hello all,

we saw a great deal on this stroller at sports authority and bought it for our SIL and her DD. she doesnt really think they'll use it so asked us to keep it.

sticker price original price $399.99, don't think you can base much off of that.
i want to say we paid $150 or so on clearance.

i have no idea what a fair price to list this stroller at. it is brand new (no box).

thoughts? we'll try with CL first of course...

http://www.amazon.com/Columbia-FunRun-Swivel-Jogger-Stroller/dp/B000UZZOLU

purpelina
02-14-2011, 01:22 PM
What a cool stroller, I want one! Especially at 150 :thumbsup:

Which AT / jogging strollers are popular on your local CL? And for how much are they offered?
I guess if you listed it at say 175-ish you'd be good. You can always sell for 150 A wild guess. Since bob (which are popular in our area) are on sale, they are listed on our CL for 250 and sell for about that and less right now, this being a less well known stroller(even though better looking and more functional - imho) I would list it slightly under competition.

good luck!

roseyloxs
02-14-2011, 02:06 PM
What a cool stroller, I want one! Especially at 150 :thumbsup:

Which AT / jogging strollers are popular on your local CL? And for how much are they offered?
I guess if you listed it at say 175-ish you'd be good. You can always sell for 150 A wild guess. Since bob (which are popular in our area) are on sale, they are listed on our CL for 250 and sell for about that and less right now, this being a less well known stroller(even though better looking and more functional - imho) I would list it slightly under competition.

good luck!

:yeahthat: