PDA

View Full Version : **UPDATED**Comparison of some Umbrella Strollers - PICS!

lhafer
02-14-2011, 06:39 PM
UPDATE:

Okay I hit 2 Babies R Us's, Babies 1st Furniture, and USA Baby stores today just to stroller browse. I found different things at different stores. And I have to say that Babies R Us's selection of strollers is getting better and better (at least for in store selections!!).

I had my petite almost 5 year old (5 in March) with me. She's ~41inches tall and a whopping 33ish pounds fully clothed. She wasn't nearly as good a model as my baby, but she's 5. :rolleye0014:

With all the strollers I have seen, played with, strolled around...for my needs as an occasional quick trip stroller with a recline, used for travel, and smaller footprint, I have decided that the Triumph meets all of the needs. I also took into account the strollers that my 5 year old said were comfortable, and not so comfortable. So now I will be stalking that for a good deal. She liked the Triumph and the Quest the best.

I am creating a second Comarison album...it will be uploaded in a bit.

OKAY FINALLY!!! Here is the new album! Sorry it took so long...my computer kept dropping internet and being sllloooowwww. The first link is of the comparison from yesterday.

UMBRELLA COMPARISON
Here are pictures of them all: https://picasaweb.google.com/llhafer/UmbrellaStrollerComparison?authkey=Gv1sRgCPfy_5PQw d3wwgE#

UMBRELLA COMPARISON PART II
https://picasaweb.google.com/llhafer/UmbrellaStrollerComparisonPartII?authkey=Gv1sRgCPD 5jNGnipvfgAE#5574023569937056018
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kep just posted some pics of the Onyx vs the Triumph, and I will post what I took today as well.

I was able to compare the Volo, Triumph, Quest, Onyx, G-Luxe, Presto and Cadence strollers today at a local baby shop. I am glad I have such an awesome baby, because I lugged her from one stroller to another, strolled her around, reclined them, sat them up, folded them, carried them on my shoulder, everything for about 2 hours. She was a trooper! I tried to take as many photos as I could, and I got about 50 shots.

Background: I have a BJCM as my mainstay stroller. The Maclaren Volo pictured is mine, but I am wanting something with a recline, and a bit more padding so my baby doesn't slouch as much. I want something with a recline for when my baby has fallen asleep in the car. The Volo is fine in a pinch, but I never got it for her - I originally got it for my 4 year old.

Here are my thoughts on each stroller:
Maclaren Volo: Fine for an older child (preschool and up), super easy push, very lightweight and perfect for traveling, tippy, meh canopy, lacking in the basket area, nice handle height, the wheels touch the canopy and can get it dirty. No recline which can make it difficult to sleep in.

Maclaren Triumph: Better for younger babies (6 months and up), fabulous push, lightweight, perfect for traveling, somewhat tippy, meh canopy, firmer back, has some recline which would work for a sleeping older baby, nice handle height, canopy touches the wheels. The recline mechanism was hard to figure out, but once I figured it out it was okay.

Maclaren Quest: Great for younger babies, has a nice leg extender, nicely padded, takes 2 hands to recline the back. Tippiness is about the same as the Triumph.

Uppababy G-luxe: super easy push, seat back was nice and straight, good recline, cushiony seat, good sized canopy, the standing fold was nice if you need that but I don't think I would use that feature, it was nice that it had a cup holder, it had higher hand bars than the Maclarens, and the stroller was longer in general. To fold it requires 2 hands, but the actual folding of the stroller was really easy.

Onyx: I was really hoping to like this one. But I liked it the least of the Maclaren and the Uppababy (suprisingly, since I thought I wasn't a huge fan of any of those!). It's a good stroller, just more than I need I think. Good cushion seats, great canopy. I didn't care for the plasticy handles, and the stroller just felt large to me. I didn't test out the Ruby since it's features are just like the Volo. The onyx felt quite heavy compared to the others as well. The push was okay, but the Maclarens and Uppababy were way better. It's a good decent stroller, and I could see it being an only stroller for some. But since I have a BJCM, I just don't need this much of a stroller in my fleet.

Aprica Presto: I didn't fold this one. The seat is quite high allowing the baby to see out very well. The seat seems to have a permanent recline which would bug a lot of babies I know. The seats are very cushiony and soft. The stroller itself felt a little cumbersome and heavy, which you could feel in the steering, but it had a good push (not as good as Maclaren, but I think weight had to do with this). Great canopy. The harness would be a serious PITA, as it's like Graco harnesses where you have to puzzle in the shoulder strap and then snap it in. High handles.

Aprica Cadence: I didn't mess with this one too much as it was WAY too much stroller for what I was looking for. VERY cushiony padding, good canopy, but the PResto's was better. Very reclined seat in the upright position. Quite heavy to push. Felt very long when I pushed it along. Nice high handles - great for taller parents

babyonway
02-14-2011, 07:07 PM
Wow I cannot believe your LO did all that what a trooper! These comparison pics are awesome. THANK YOU so much for all this work.

rin
02-14-2011, 07:17 PM
lhafer, thank you so much for this AWESOME comparison!!! I love umbrella strollers, and have been wavering back and forth about getting a new one to replace my ancient Quest, but don't live anywhere even remotely near a store where you can look at anything other than Cosco, Graco, & Evenflo. This comparison you put together ROCKS!!! :jammin:

Mommaof3
02-14-2011, 07:27 PM
You are the best! (So is DD) Thanks so much!!! So, which one is it going to be?? I think she looked most comfy in the quest, but I know they are pricey...

lhafer
02-14-2011, 07:28 PM
Thanks. They also had Quinny, Mountain Buggy, Teutonia, Baby Jogger, Phil and Teds, and several others that I can't recall at the moment. The only one they didn't have was the Britax Blink or Nimble. I would have liked to see those. If I get a chance tomorrow, I will go to another store that I know has those and I will add those pics.

So far, for me and my needs, it's coming down to the Triumph and the G-Luxe. Which ever I happen to find a better deal on will probably be the winner.

lhafer
02-14-2011, 07:29 PM
You are the best! (So is DD) Thanks so much!!! So, which one is it going to be?? I think she looked most comfy in the quest, but I know they are pricey...

The quest was the first one we tried. That's why the huge smiles!! You can see I whipped out the snack trap by the end! :hysterical: I really liked the Quest a lot, but think I could settle for a Triumph. Just depends on where I can steal a deal. Really liked the G-Luxe a lot as well.

Smillow
02-14-2011, 08:34 PM
Very impressive analysis! Your DD is a cutie pie:bouncy:!
I am impressed with the G-luxe, having never seen one IRL - great canopy & larger wheels than the Triumph - & love the standing fold!

elektra
02-14-2011, 08:38 PM
This makes the G-Luxe look really attractive in my mind!

Multimama
02-14-2011, 08:52 PM
You didn't find the G-luxe to be kind of rickety and cheap feeling? I haven't given the newest model a close look, but was really disappointed when I pushed the older one in store. It just feels kind of cheap to me in comparison to the Maclarens. Maybe it just has a more wobbly structure and I like something more solid. Maybe I'll have to give it another look. I do love that standing fold, but have read that it often breaks, especially if you use the stroller for travel (airline checks).

And I have got to say, that red Triumph is GORGEOUS. Wow. Love it. :)

Thanks for the comparison and pics. Very cool.

Oh, by the way, I got a chance to check out the B-nimble quickly yesterday. My first impression is that the steering is probably better (more nimble!) than the Blink. The wheels are not as chunky and turning seemed easier (but I only pushed it empty). Also, the handles were nicer. But I didn't feel like the improvements warranted the difference in price between that and a Blink, especially because the fabrics and padding didn't seem better. I don't know if it weighs less. The Blink is pretty heavy at 16.5 lbs.

blondflava
02-14-2011, 08:53 PM
Awesome job, what a cute little girl you have! I'm amazed she let you do all that LOL, my DD would never have lasted.. The Uppababy looks best in comparison, IMO.

artvandalay
02-14-2011, 08:57 PM
OH wow.. this is an awesome post!! I can't view the pics now (just about to eat dinner) but hopefully tonight I will get a chance and look at them.

I have a BJCM as my main stroller, I've been toying with the idea of getting an umbrella stroller for my 8 month old. I just don't know if I REALLY need it, you know? Or if I"m just itching to buy something.

Thanks for doing this! :jammin:

Mommaof3
02-14-2011, 09:06 PM
I can relate! I don't even have the bjcm yet and I already want a mac to go along with it!

lhafer
02-14-2011, 09:08 PM
OH wow.. this is an awesome post!! I can't view the pics now (just about to eat dinner) but hopefully tonight I will get a chance and look at them.

I have a BJCM as my main stroller, I've been toying with the idea of getting an umbrella stroller for my 8 month old. I just don't know if I REALLY need it, you know? Or if I"m just itching to buy something.

Thanks for doing this! :jammin:

WEll, this is me too. I don't NEED one, but a smaller footprint stroller WOULD come in handy occasionally!! ;) I would probably sell my Volo to help pay for a new one. Of course, on my CL right now there are several Volos, and no Triumphs or Quests!! Grrr.

Pinky
02-14-2011, 09:18 PM
Kep just posted some pics of the Onyx vs the Triumph, and I will post what I took today as well.

I was able to compare the Volo, Triumph, Quest, Onyx, G-Luxe, Presto and Cadence strollers today at a local baby shop. I am glad I have such an awesome baby, because I lugged her from one stroller to another, strolled her around, reclined them, sat them up, folded them, carried them on my shoulder, everything for about 2 hours. She was a trooper! I tried to take as many photos as I could, and I got about 50 shots.

Background: I have a BJCM as my mainstay stroller. The Maclaren Volo pictured is mine, but I am wanting something with a recline, and a bit more padding so my baby doesn't slouch as much. I want something with a recline for when my baby has fallen asleep in the car. The Volo is fine in a pinch, but I never got it for her - I originally got it for my 4 year old.

Here are my thoughts on each stroller:
Maclaren Volo: Fine for an older child (preschool and up), super easy push, very lightweight and perfect for traveling, tippy, meh canopy, lacking in the basket area, nice handle height, the wheels touch the canopy and can get it dirty. No recline which can make it difficult to sleep in.

Maclaren Triumph: Better for younger babies (6 months and up), fabulous push, lightweight, perfect for traveling, somewhat tippy, meh canopy, firmer back, has some recline which would work for a sleeping older baby, nice handle height, canopy touches the wheels. The recline mechanism was hard to figure out, but once I figured it out it was okay.

Maclaren Quest: Great for younger babies, has a nice leg extender, nicely padded, takes 2 hands to recline the back. Tippiness is about the same as the Triumph.

Uppababy G-luxe: super easy push, seat back was nice and straight, good recline, cushiony seat, good sized canopy, the standing fold was nice if you need that but I don't think I would use that feature, it was nice that it had a cup holder, it had higher hand bars than the Maclarens, and the stroller was longer in general. To fold it requires 2 hands, but the actual folding of the stroller was really easy.

Onyx: I was really hoping to like this one. But I liked it the least of the Maclaren and the Uppababy (suprisingly, since I thought I wasn't a huge fan of any of those!). It's a good stroller, just more than I need I think. Good cushion seats, great canopy. I didn't care for the plasticy handles, and the stroller just felt large to me. I didn't test out the Ruby since it's features are just like the Volo. The onyx felt quite heavy compared to the others as well. The push was okay, but the Maclarens and Uppababy were way better. It's a good decent stroller, and I could see it being an only stroller for some. But since I have a BJCM, I just don't need this much of a stroller in my fleet.

Aprica Presto: I didn't fold this one. The seat is quite high allowing the baby to see out very well. The seat seems to have a permanent recline which would bug a lot of babies I know. The seats are very cushiony and soft. The stroller itself felt a little cumbersome and heavy, which you could feel in the steering, but it had a good push (not as good as Maclaren, but I think weight had to do with this). Great canopy. The harness would be a serious PITA, as it's like Graco harnesses where you have to puzzle in the shoulder strap and then snap it in. High handles.

Aprica Cadence: I didn't mess with this one too much as it was WAY too much stroller for what I was looking for. VERY cushiony padding, good canopy, but the PResto's was better. Very reclined seat in the upright position. Quite heavy to push. Felt very long when I pushed it along. Nice high handles - great for taller parents

Here are pictures of them all: https://picasaweb.google.com/llhafer/UmbrellaStrollerComparison?authkey=Gv1sRgCPfy_5PQw d3wwgE#
Thanks for the comparison! I have the Indigo right now and am looking for something like one of these to be my second stroller. I want something really light but that has a decent basket etc. I really want to look at the Apricas in person but I can't find them locally. I love how high up our Indigo sits and that we can use it as a high chair and have heard that the Aprica sits up high too. I also want something that looks a "different" than most strollers.

Did you look at the G-lite?

Can you explain what you mean by puzzling together the buckle? I haven't ever used a Graco. I'm disappointed with how far reclined the Presto is in upright position too! Glad you posted that picture.

ETA: your DD is adorable!!

legaleagle
02-14-2011, 09:35 PM
Your DD is too cute! If you're going to another store tomorrow, I'd love a pic of the peg pliko mini if they have one. I know it's been compared favorably to the quest.

arivecchi
02-14-2011, 10:49 PM
What a review! Awesome!

Your DD looks most comfy in the Triumph and Quest. :love-retry:

The canopy of the G-Luxe looks kind of cheap. Did it seem that way in person too?

lhafer
02-14-2011, 11:00 PM
Your DD is too cute! If you're going to another store tomorrow, I'd love a pic of the peg pliko mini if they have one. I know it's been compared favorably to the quest.

They will have Pegs there for sure. I will see what I can find! They have everything from Stokke, Orbit down to Chiccos.

What a review! Awesome!

Your DD looks most comfy in the Triumph and Quest. :love-retry:

The canopy of the G-Luxe looks kind of cheap. Did it seem that way in person too?

I really like the Quest and Triumph as well. There's a Quest on my CL gonig for $75 right now. Not sure what year model it is. I would have to get a liner for it, as she says that it's a blue and gray one. But I could get a pink bubbles Triumph right now for $110 brand new online at Albeebaby.

Yes, I wasn't stoked about the G-luxe's canopy. It's rather weird in that the black part is meshy (not mesh, but it's not solid either) and the silver front part reminds me of space suit material. The canopy (while large) is my least favorite part of the stroller. But I would be using it mainly indoors, so the canopy isn't a deal breaker. I do love how upright the seat is, how good the steering is, how accesible the basket is, and how high the handles are.

I will have my almost 5 year old with me tomorrow so I will see how they all steer with a weighter child (although she only weighs like 33 pounds).

WatchingThemGrow
02-14-2011, 11:11 PM
Wow, she's totally cute and seemed quite happy to be used as a model. My vote is for the Triumph. I moved my boys back and forth from Triumph to Ergo to walking on the ground today as we took a bus ride downtown and back. When the bus was crowded and we had 2 seats for the 3 of us plus our stroller, we were very happy to have the compact Triumph that could slide under the seat easily. You've gotta do the same pics with your big kid. Babies fit in everything.. but we still end up using umbrella strollers for Disney, etc.

mackmama
02-15-2011, 01:43 AM
Wow what a great comparison. Thank you so much for doing this! I have the GLuxe and agree with your review of it. Your patient DD is a cutie! :)

blondflava
02-15-2011, 09:49 AM
I don't think they'll carry it but it would be great to throw in the Silver Cross Fizz in the mix (I just got one from swap and it's perfect for my 22 month old!). It has a mesh seat like Volo but with a thick padded liner that makes it slightly stiffer and has a few inches rest recline (I don't need more, DD will fall asleep upright in her Indie!). The canopy is more Triumph-sized though, but I really like how the seat is much deeper than the Triumph, my tiny 22 month old likes the legrest up and with the Fizz, her legs don't dangle, the seat end is around her shins. Just throwing it here to add to the confusion :loveeyes: (I got it for the price of the ebay volos)...

strollerqueen
02-15-2011, 04:02 PM
I don't think they'll carry it but it would be great to throw in the Silver Cross Fizz in the mix (I just got one from swap and it's perfect for my 22 month old!). It has a mesh seat like Volo but with a thick padded liner that makes it slightly stiffer and has a few inches rest recline (I don't need more, DD will fall asleep upright in her Indie!). The canopy is more Triumph-sized though, but I really like how the seat is much deeper than the Triumph, my tiny 22 month old likes the legrest up and with the Fizz, her legs don't dangle, the seat end is around her shins. Just throwing it here to add to the confusion :loveeyes: (I got it for the price of the ebay volos)...
yeah, I was thinking about that. You could also throw into the mix the Bumbleride Flite, Inglesina Swift and Trip, Rock Star Baby Turbo, Peg Perego Pliko Mini, Maxi Cosi Mila, Baby Planet Endangered Species..the list is kind of endless...:wink2::wink2:

lhafer
02-15-2011, 04:38 PM
yeah, I was thinking about that. You could also throw into the mix the Bumbleride Flite, Inglesina Swift and Trip, Rock Star Baby Turbo, Peg Perego Pliko Mini, Maxi Cosi Mila, Baby Planet Endangered Species..the list is kind of endless...:wink2::wink2:

I've had the Baby Planet - loved it but too heavy/more stroller than what I'm looking for

Bumbleride Flite - wouldn't be able to get over the bar between the handle bars popping up all the time

Looking at the Inglesia Swift/Trip - haven't seen in IRL

Rock Star - too expensive

Saw the Pliko Mini today - not worth the money IMO

Saw the Mila today - heavier/bulkier than what I was expecting!

Kaylee31
02-15-2011, 04:44 PM
Great pics and reviews! Your DD is so adorable! I really liked the Triumph, but thought she looked the most comfy in the Quest. I love the look of the Apricas, except for the recline of the seats, that's a dealbreaker. I also would be interested to see the Pliko Mini and the Keekaroo Karoo. I wish I had a great stroller store nearby.

lhafer
02-15-2011, 05:06 PM
Great pics and reviews! Your DD is so adorable! I really liked the Triumph, but thought she looked the most comfy in the Quest. I love the look of the Apricas, except for the recline of the seats, that's a dealbreaker. I also would be interested to see the Pliko Mini and the Keekaroo Karoo. I wish I had a great stroller store nearby.

I would love to see a Keekaroo Karoo IRL. I saw the Pliko Mini, and got some pics of it.

arivecchi
02-15-2011, 06:51 PM
I agree with your DD. Macs rock!

lhafer
02-15-2011, 07:23 PM
Okay...finally got the Picasa web album up and running. Both links are in the original post.

Sorry the pics might not be as good. My 5 year old wasn't cooperating very well today (don't let the pictures deceive you!! Check out her attitude/face in the very last picture...she's behind the stroller on the floor in a time out).

Let me know what ya think!

HipMama
02-15-2011, 07:44 PM
Great pics and review! Awesome job :jammin::bighand:

Mommaof3
02-15-2011, 08:02 PM
The charcoal one was actually a triumph, I bought that and ended up returning it, I felt I paid too much for it ($150) but I LOVED the color!!!

Mommaof3
02-15-2011, 08:03 PM
Meant to say thank you again so much for doing this! I am so jealous where do you live that your daughter could wear shorts?? Your girls are beautiful :)

lhafer
02-15-2011, 08:08 PM
Meant to say thank you again so much for doing this! I am so jealous where do you live that your daughter could wear shorts?? Your girls are beautiful :)

Ha, yeah today got up to like 77 degrees. It was below freezing here last week (temps in the 20's). I live in Houston. It can be very difficult to dress your kids for school here. Mornings can be very cold (3o's and 40's) but then warm up to the 70's by afternoon. I think we defined the "wear layers" rule!!

blondflava
02-15-2011, 08:46 PM
Awesome job with the pictures and captions :thumbsup:... Your DDs are beautiful, the last picture with the time out cracked me up :hysterical:.

ETA: I think Triumph seems best, even the older one can ride, and the baby looks so comfy in it :)

Multimama
02-15-2011, 08:52 PM
Thanks for all the pics. This would be such a helpful comparison for anyone shopping for an umbrella stroller. Your complaints about the B-nimble canopy make me want to go take a look at my Blink canopy. The Si looks really nice in these pics! Did you put your 5 yo in it?

ETA: Okay, I looked at it. While the Blink canopy is tall it doesn't come back so far towards the handle bars that it touches your hands. The canopy is definitely redesigned and the extension hinge/mechanism is different.

Pinky
02-15-2011, 10:18 PM
The Si looks really nice in these pics! Did you put your 5 yo in it?

I agree... I looove the Si in the pictures! I test drove a Peg last year and was also disappointed with how wiggly the handles seemed. It just seemed very rickety.

Just found strollerqueen's review of the si:
http://strollerqueenreviews.blogspot.com/2009/05/peg-perego-si-review.html

I'm really interested in this stroller now! It may be too heavy though... I like that it's only 20" wide in the back, should fit through narrow aisles easily compared to my 24" wide Indigo.

ETA: Found this comment on an amazon review: "It's a pain to open because you have to push down the bars, unlock the wheels, pull up the handles, lock the safety bar in place"... Is it really that hard to open?

lhafer
02-15-2011, 10:51 PM
I agree... I looove the Si in the pictures! I test drove a Peg last year and was also disappointed with how wiggly the handles seemed. It just seemed very rickety.

I'm really interested in this stroller now! It may be too heavy though... I like that it's only 20" wide in the back, should fit through narrow aisles easily compared to my 24" wide Indigo.

ETA: Found this comment on an amazon review: "It's a pain to open because you have to push down the bars, unlock the wheels, pull up the handles, lock the safety bar in place"... Is it really that hard to open?

I liked the general feel of the stroller, but I didn't like the handles either. They felt like they moved around a lot when I pushed the stroller. And no, I didn't put my 5 year old in it. I think at this point she was off playing with a plasma car!

firemama
02-15-2011, 11:02 PM
Wow! That was really nice of you to review all of these strollers, and take all the pictures! If I were still in the market for one, this would have been so helpful.

blue
02-16-2011, 12:41 AM
Wow! That was really nice of you to review all of these strollers, and take all the pictures! If I were still in the market for one, this would have been so helpful.

:yeahthat: Even though I don't "need" another stroller right now, it sure is fun to look at all your pics. Thanks

blondflava
02-16-2011, 09:46 AM

And I think your Girls deserve a big ice-cream cone for all that posing :bighand:

pampers37
02-16-2011, 10:24 AM
ha hilarious. my fav look/caption "And the WTF IS THIS??? look here in the Volo!! :P?"

i also liked your DD's look in the very last picture of set 2, frowning in the background. enough for for you mom let go home im hungry and tired!

arivecchi
02-16-2011, 11:07 AM
Thanks so much for the additional pics!

The Triumph fits both DDs best. It is quite simply such an awesome umbrella stroller. It also looks so much sharper than all the other ones.

The Britax one is fugly. :thumbsdown:

Beth24
02-16-2011, 05:21 PM

I have an Si and i really like it. The handles are my least favorite part of this stroller...they are plastic, but I don't find the stroller rickety. And no I don't have a problem opening it. LMK if you have any other questions.

Pinky
02-16-2011, 09:31 PM
I liked the general feel of the stroller, but I didn't like the handles either. They felt like they moved around a lot when I pushed the stroller.
I finally got to see the Si in person and it also had wiggly handles like the Peg I tried out last year... for some reason I think this would bug me.

I have an Si and i really like it. The handles are my least favorite part of this stroller...they are plastic, but I don't find the stroller rickety. And no I don't have a problem opening it. LMK if you have any other questions.
I love that the Si has a standing fold! I read some reviews that said when you open the Si you sometimes have to manually do some things to the stroller so that it opens correctly... push the legs in or something like that. I suppose it would just take some getting used to. Do you have to bend over to get it set up? With my Indigo I just sort of toss it open and it locks itself, very easy.

atx
02-17-2011, 12:17 AM
Your baby is adorable! And I have that same diaper bag. Not that roomy but looks like a cute purse, that's what I like about it

jerry_mishkata
02-17-2011, 09:13 AM
lhafer, you are so AMAZING!!! Very thorough and true! Thank you :-)

Mommaof3
02-17-2011, 04:10 PM
Did you get your triumph yet? What color did you decide on?

Beth24
02-17-2011, 04:14 PM
I finally got to see the Si in person and it also had wiggly handles like the Peg I tried out last year... for some reason I think this would bug me.

I love that the Si has a standing fold! I read some reviews that said when you open the Si you sometimes have to manually do some things to the stroller so that it opens correctly... push the legs in or something like that. I suppose it would just take some getting used to. Do you have to bend over to get it set up? With my Indigo I just sort of toss it open and it locks itself, very easy.

When I am setting it up I just push the button and it opens. Definitely one handed. I do have to push down on the front legs and make sure it is locked into place but it's really not a big deal at all.

lhafer
02-17-2011, 04:47 PM
Did you get your triumph yet? What color did you decide on?

I ordered it yesterday from diapers.com. It will be here tomorrow. I went with a 2010 black/scarlet one. It has the new hinges. I figured that that would go further in resale value than the old hinges, for only about $15 more. Plus I really like red. The chocolate one was pretty...just kept thinking about the red one though!

I will take pics when it comes! I had to use my Volo for the baby last night since my BJCM was disgusting (older DD had swim lessons). And it really solidified my decision to get the Triumph! I'm excited!!

Armywife1stDr2nd
02-20-2011, 11:44 PM
This was EXACTLY what I was looking for!

Thank you so much!

ashleybama24
03-16-2011, 05:49 PM
This comparison is great! I have been wanting a lighterweight stroller and you did such a honest and candid review. So many of them out there just love all the features and never have any negative comments...they can't all be wonderful! Let us know how you like the new Mac!

jbbhb
03-16-2011, 07:27 PM
Awesome review and pics!

Check out her attitude/face in the very last picture...she's behind the stroller on the floor in a time out).

I saw this and it made me laugh out loud, too cute!