PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with a Britax B-Scene?

ckelly
02-14-2011, 09:05 PM
Reason I ask is I am a finalist (1 of 20) in Baby Gizmos Facebook competition and have been researching reviews on it. I did a search here and couldn't find anything. So, is it love or hated? Totally jumping the gun, its not like I've won but a girl can dream right? ;) I was just bored so I thought I'd research it. Oh and if by some miracle I do win I will do an awesome review for you all! :love-retry:

roseyloxs
02-14-2011, 10:51 PM
I am not sure if there are any B-scene owners on the board. There are a couple of B-ready owners and they always seem very happy. Can you describe your photo?

ckelly
02-15-2011, 09:35 AM
I am not sure if there are any B-scene owners on the board. There are a couple of B-ready owners and they always seem very happy. Can you describe your photo?

Sure! Mines the one of the mom and girl at the beach. I did find stroller queens review last night. It looks nice. I really like the rfing capability! Fingers crossed!

roseyloxs
02-15-2011, 03:25 PM
Ooohh! That's a great one. Your girl is adorable. Good Luck.

strollerqueen
02-15-2011, 03:51 PM
Me! :loveeyes: I reviewed it. It is quite similar to the B-Ready. Exact same seat, actually.