PDA

View Full Version : Paul's Bridal (buying dresses online)

hgivens.24
02-14-2011, 09:59 PM
Hello Forum,

I've just started looking for my wedding gown =) I've read the Bridal Bargains book and it says to check online and gives some tips for companies/websites to trust. Unfortunately, the wedding dress I absolutely love is on 'Paul's Bridal.' This website says they sell retail and wholesale dresses. Has anyone ever used it before or bought a dress from it?? If so, how was your experience? Did the dress match the picture? Was it relatively fast delivery? If I bought a dress from it would I be happy or wishing for something else?? Just wondering and needing help :/

Thanks,
hgivens.24

annmirab
04-04-2011, 10:00 PM
Don't do it sweety. After crying for hours today I am warning you. Yes the dresses look beautiful but the dresses do not look the same when you order them. I ordered a gold, ivory, corset back and recieved a cheap version of the dress that was silver, off-white and zipper back. Spend the extra money or get a less expensive one. REALLY, its not worth it. It took 10 weeks rather than the four to six weeks to make and it is nothing like the picture.

geotecnia
05-25-2011, 06:43 AM
I would not have bought a dress online, because you should try on and then buy! especially wedding dress .. I tried on several times and then took ..