PDA

View Full Version : Boston area question -- where can I get Celtics stuff?

hillview
02-15-2011, 10:01 AM
I should know this but I don't want to drive all over the place. A co-worker is looking for plastic celtics cups -- any idea where I can find them in the Boston area? I need to get them fast and ship them.
Thanks!
/hillary

Twoboos
02-15-2011, 10:05 AM
I was going to say Target as they have a section of local sports team stuff. But cups, that's a tough one. Hmmmm. I've never seen cups there, but I've never looked!

You might try calling some sporting goods stores - Sports Authority, Dick's, etc.?

jess_g
02-15-2011, 10:18 AM
Also try calling Olympia Sports. They sell Celtics gear but I have not seen plastic cups there. Also there is a shop at North Station that sells Celtics and Bruins stuff

http://www.tdgarden.com/gardeninfo/proshop.asp

If you are going to ship the item anyway then you could also order them online which might be easier.

Jessica.

cckwmh
02-15-2011, 10:20 AM
try modell's too. i have seen a lot of random local sports stuff there, too.

mariza
02-15-2011, 10:21 AM
The Garden or if you don't want to deal with traffic in the north end try Logan Airport. There are several gift shops in terminal c on the public side and parking in the central garage is free if you get out in under 20 minutes.

jacksmomtobe
02-15-2011, 10:26 AM
I would call the Party Store. They have lots of Red Sox stuff and I would guess they have the same type of thing for the Celtics. We did a Red Sox themed party for DS a few years ago & they really had a lot of stuff.

Good Luck!

hillview
02-15-2011, 10:46 AM
Thanks ladies!!
/hillary