PDA

View Full Version : ANOTHER UPDATE in #111; UPDATE in #67: My first mojo request...

Cam&Clay
02-15-2011, 02:37 PM
and it's for me.

I have been in the hospital for the past 7 days. I came into the ER thinking I was dehydrated from a stomach bug. I was quickly admitted and this whirlwind of stuff happened that I still cannot believe. The whole story is long but it turns out that I had a severe UTI and kidney infection that had gone into my bloodstream. One of the doctors said it was the worst type of bacteria you can get--very hard to shake.

My blood pressure was extremely low. My heart rate was more than 150. They had me on oxygen, all the while doing test after test to pinpoint the problems. After a few days here, I got pneumonia. One night my lungs filled with fluid and I stopped breathing. The pain has been worse than anything I have ever endured. I basically lay here and feel awful all day.

It has been a slow crawl through hell. I am completely bedridden. I haven't seen DS2 in a week. DH is trying to do it all and is just now starting to reach out for help, even from XH. But he cannot be with the boys and here at the same time. Neither of our families can help.

Today, they told me that I cannot go home for at least a few more days because I still spike a fever once or twice a day. Last night, it shot to 103 all of a sudden. They also told me I'm getting a brain scan tomorrow. They mentioned that home recovery might take weeks and I might need a nurse to come each day to give me IV antibiotics.

I am at a loss here. I don't know what to do or how to process this. Sometimes I cry just because it hurts to think about the logistics of this. I have no sick leave so all of this will be unpaid. DH's job is new so he has very little leae but has to be there because we will need all of his salary.

So here I sit. Can I have some famous BBB mojo sent my way, please?

P.S. This has been WAY worse than bedbugs...

ETA: And Saturday was my birthday.

JoyNChrist
02-15-2011, 02:40 PM
Oh wow. Honey! Sending buckets of prayers and mojo and good vibes your way. Wish I was close enough to help.

ThreeofUs
02-15-2011, 02:41 PM
Oh, Susan! I'm so sorry you're going through this, but if it's what I think it is, you're really lucky to have caught it.

Sending you P&PT, hugs and every other supportive, positive thing I can think of.

May you recover soon.

LMPC
02-15-2011, 02:42 PM
Sending major mojo your way! What a situation! I am so sorry!

wencit
:hug:

Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry you're going through this! P&PT for you, Susan!

SnuggleBuggles
I am so, so sorry! Wishing you the very best for a quick, smooth, full recovery!

Beth

KpbS
Praying for you, Susan! Big hugs! Hope you can kick that terrible bug and feel much better soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

geophne
02-15-2011, 02:43 PM
Sounds just awful. I hope you are feeling better soon and can get some help with everything.

Indianamom2
02-15-2011, 02:44 PM
Oh my goodness! I had a UTI/Kidney infection that got really bad once before and that alone is torture. I can't imagine how sick you must have been/are.

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping for a full and fast recovery for you!:hug:

HIU8
02-15-2011, 02:44 PM
Sending you a boatload of MOJO.

larig
02-15-2011, 02:45 PM
big hugs and PTs and mojo and whatever else I can send your way. Get well soon!!!

weech
02-15-2011, 02:48 PM
Wow. Wishing you the best! :hug:

SkyrMommy
02-15-2011, 02:53 PM
Oh my goodness... thinking of you and sending the best, most powerful get well mojo toughts your way. :hug:

WolfpackMom
02-15-2011, 02:53 PM
Sending lots of P&PTs and mojo to you. FWIW, I went through a pretty similar thing when and spent a few months in and out of the hospital and with the at home nursing and IVs. If you find you will need long term at home care, ask for a pic line or cath, they are easy to take care of and will let you avoid being stuck. On top of that most of your iv care you can do on your own with some pretty neat antibiotc iv bulbs they make these days. It is scary, but its manageable to deal with once you get home, please feel free to PM me!
I hope your fever stays down and they find some meds that do the trick. Sending you lots of hugs! :hug:

Puddy73
02-15-2011, 02:56 PM
Oh, honey, how awful! Sending prayers and plenty of positive mojo your way. Hope you feel better soon.

zoestargrove
02-15-2011, 03:00 PM
Oh Susan, what a horrible ordeal. I'm sending you heaps of mojo and hope you are home and feeling better soon. ((HUGS))

♥ms.pacman♥
02-15-2011, 03:01 PM
oh my goodness. the sickness is one thing, but not being able to see your kiddos for so long, that must be so tough. :( sending lots and lots of mojo to you and your family..hope you get better soon! :hug:

3blackcats
02-15-2011, 03:03 PM
Wow, so much for your family to go through. Do you have anyone in the community that you can reach out to? FWIW, I'm in Northern VA and would be glad to do something.

Kymberley
02-15-2011, 03:04 PM
Bless your heart! Sending prayers and MOJO for a speedy, full recovery.

maydaymommy
02-15-2011, 03:04 PM
So very sorry you are going through this. P&PT for your speedy recovery and for your family.

elephantmeg
02-15-2011, 03:05 PM
lots of P+PT, hang in there, hope you get better soon!

marie
02-15-2011, 03:15 PM
positive thoughts your way.

i hope that the logistics fall into place and you can focus your energy on getting better!

mezzona
02-15-2011, 03:21 PM
big hugs!! p&pt for a quick recovery!

MoJo
02-15-2011, 03:24 PM
MoJo here for you and your family with lots of P&PT.

Has DH contacted your workplace for assistance? Even if the company itself can't/won't help, co-workers might.

Please keep us updated on your progress. . . and next time, if you can, don't wait so long to ask!:grouphug:

Aarohismom
02-15-2011, 03:26 PM

Sending major mojo your way and praying for your speedy recovery!
Belated happy birthday!!!:)

carolinamama
02-15-2011, 03:28 PM
You can have all the mojo I have since I think you deserve it. P&PT that you have a quick and uneventful recovery. :grouphug:

gatorsmom
02-15-2011, 03:29 PM
Oh no Susan! I'm so sorry to hear this! I'll be saying lots of prayers and thinking lots of hopeful, positive thoughts.

If you can, while you are in the hospital, just focus on resting. Once you get home, you know you will want to be up and around doing stuff. So, while you are in the hospital, just take your pain meds and rest. Sleep all the time and try to heal.

:grouphug: I'll be thinking and praying for you and your family.

MamaMolly
02-15-2011, 03:35 PM
Huge buckets of P & PT, gallons of Mojo for you!!!!!!

dec756
02-15-2011, 03:39 PM
this world is just full of unpleasant surprises!!! we are all glad you are doing alright considering and send lots of good karma and mojo your way!!

sidmand
02-15-2011, 03:40 PM
I'm so sorry. P&PT for a quick recovery and that all works out.

TwinFoxes
02-15-2011, 03:42 PM
This is terrible news. Many P&PT headed your way.

StantonHyde
02-15-2011, 03:47 PM
Good Gravy!!! Have your DH talk to a Hospital Social Worker--they have lots of resources and can help get you hooked up for a successful home recovery as well as think of resources to help now. Good luck!

cucaw30
02-15-2011, 03:53 PM
Super MOJO and PT&Ps coming your way!!:kisscheek:

mousemom
02-15-2011, 03:55 PM
Lots of P&PT headed your way! Wish I lived closer so I could help!

edurnemk
02-15-2011, 03:59 PM
I'm so sorry, I'll be praying for you. :grouphug:

wendibird22
02-15-2011, 04:03 PM
OMG How positively awful! Sending lots of P&PT your way. I'm glad they got to the bottom of it so quickly. Ask your DH to reach out for help. I know my DH wouldn't want me or others to think he couldn't handle it all but I know he'd need the help just to have some downtime.

Wishing you a speedy recovery!:grouphug:

Moneypenny
02-15-2011, 04:04 PM
Oh dear! Major good thoughts coming your way!!

Globetrotter
02-15-2011, 04:05 PM
Oh, you poor thing :(

I'm sorry you are going through this..

Twoboos
02-15-2011, 04:21 PM
Holy Cow! I am so sorry!! It's good that they found out what's going on though. Many P&PT for an easy recovery.

I will also go along with everyone else who said find help where you can get it. The hospital should be able to recommend something, friends from work, whatever it takes.

Hugs to you and your family.:grouphug:

amldaley
02-15-2011, 04:25 PM
All kinds of prayers, positive thoughts, healthy anti-bacterial vibes and special BBB mojo coming your way!

arivecchi
02-15-2011, 04:31 PM
I cannot believe what an ordeal you are going through! Sending massive amounts of mojo your way. :grouphug:

trales
02-15-2011, 04:38 PM
I hope you begin to feel better by the hour. Thinking of you, ask for help even from kind of sort of friends. You will be surprised how many wonderful people out there want to help you.

blue
02-15-2011, 04:51 PM
Lots of mojo for a quick recovery, and help with your kids coming your way.

liz
02-15-2011, 04:52 PM
How awful! I am so sorry to hear that you are so ill. Huge hugs and tons of Mojo coming your way!! Try to stay strong, you are a tough and brave mama. :hug::hug:

Melbel
02-15-2011, 04:54 PM
Your post made me cry with you. Sending heartfelt prayers, MOJO and positive thoughts your way. I wish I lived closer because I would be happy to help with your DC. I am so sorry you are going through such a hard time. :grouphug:

crl
02-15-2011, 04:55 PM
I am so sorry. What an ordeal! Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Catherine

Nooknookmom
02-15-2011, 05:03 PM
Oh sorry!!! Goodness I hope you are able to get home to your babies soon and you feel well!!!

JTsMom
02-15-2011, 05:08 PM
Wow, that is a lot to deal with! I'm so sorry! Lots of mojo for a lightning quick recovery. :grouphug:

MommyofAmaya
02-15-2011, 05:34 PM
Jeez. May you soon be relaxing with an ice tea (or a margarita) and thinking about how awesome you are for getting through this.

kwc
02-15-2011, 05:38 PM
More prayers, mojo and healing thoughts headed your way!

Definitely get any help you can, from XH, families of your DSs' friends... etc. People are usually so willing to help in any way possible, even for people they don't know well but may lack imagination... can others help with picking up and watching or feeding the boys a few days during the week so your DH can spend some more time with you?

ShanaMama
02-15-2011, 05:40 PM
How horrible!! PT for a speedy recovery and that everything else should fall into place soon. I know it's impossible not to stress about the kids & $$ but try to focus on taking care of yourself once you get home.

jenfromnj
02-15-2011, 06:04 PM
You poor thing! Lots of "feel better soon" mojo heading your way!

MamaKath
02-15-2011, 06:14 PM
Holy cow what a crazy 7 days! Lots of p&pt heading your way!!! A big ol happy birthday too! I am sending a pm too.

bigpassport
02-15-2011, 06:19 PM
Zowie! Hugs momma. Praying for a speedy recovery!

DietCokeLover
02-15-2011, 06:23 PM
Bless your heart! Will certainly say a prayer for you.

Tondi G
02-15-2011, 06:38 PM
Oh wow. You poor thing! Sending tons of prayers and mojo and good vibes your way. Wish I was close enough to help you out. Hope the doctors are wrong and that you make a miraculous recovery. Hang in there and get well soon!

mom2one
02-15-2011, 06:41 PM
Susan,
Lots of prayers and pt headed your way! Sorry you are going through this. Please ask the hospital for any resources that they can give you for help. Maybe your husband can get some permission to work from home for a week to be there for you.
Hang in there and try to rest! Keep us updated on how you are doing! Happy Belated Birthday! Just plan a big celebration on march 12th!

sewarsh
02-15-2011, 06:50 PM
so so so so so sorry. feel better VERY SOON. lots of mojo coming from this way.

catpagmo
02-15-2011, 06:50 PM
Oh my, sending P&PT to you! Get well soon!:hug:

KrisM
02-15-2011, 06:52 PM
Oh wow, how awful. I hope the mojo works wonders for you quickly.

Is there anything that can be done from far away? I'm happy to do whatever I can.

noodle
02-15-2011, 08:06 PM
Oh, no! Sending pt and healing vibes.:hug:

mom2MandC
02-15-2011, 08:23 PM
Sending moutains of healing vibes and prayers for you and your family!! Do you have any close friends who can organize a few people to help with DS2 or make meals etc to make your husband's life easier so that he can come to see you with DS1?

mommylamb
02-15-2011, 09:02 PM
OMG. I am so sorry. I wish I could do more than just mojo. Please rest and take it as easy as you can.

MontrealMum
02-15-2011, 09:07 PM
Susan, I am so very sorry that you are going through this! Sending you and your family tons of P&PT that you get well soon...and can go home and celebrate your birthday! :grouphug:

zag95
02-15-2011, 09:31 PM
Susan-
So sorry you are going through all of this. Can you get some assistance via the Social Work dept, regarding help for you/care for you, when you return home?

Take care- lots of P & PT for you:hug:

lablover
02-15-2011, 09:34 PM
How awful! P&PT for a speedy recovery.

Cam&Clay
02-15-2011, 09:53 PM
I think the mojo is already working because I honestly feel better tonight. One big step was that they removed my catheter (sorry, TMI) and let me take...a shower! There is no spa on earth comparable to the shower with a bench and a spray attachment at this hospital.

I'm working on eating. I just have no apetite. Nothing even looks good. I had joined WW a couple of months ago. I'm very curious what my new "hospital diet" has done to my weight.

So far no fever today. :bighand:

I also got to see DS2 tonight. DH stopped by Chick-fil-A and got dinner for the two of them and they came here to have dinner with Mommy. He was very happy to see me, but then very interested in all the stuff in my room. The saddest part was when they left. He yanked his hand from DH's, ran back to my bedside, and whispered, "Mommy, follow me!"

My heart broke.

DS1 has visited daily thanks to XH. XH lives practically around the corner from this hospital. He has taken up all of DS1's soccer stuff and has watched DS2 for DH a few times so he can come here.

I'll let you know how tomorrow goes.

Hearing all your kind words really, really makes it better. Thank you.

JMS
02-15-2011, 09:57 PM
Oh I'm so sorry - you poor thing. All the cyber hugs, mojo and P&PT that I have is headed you way until you recover. Have faith - you will be back on your feet and this will someday only be a distant nightmare :grouphug:

zag95
02-15-2011, 09:58 PM
So glad you are feeling better- getting the catheter out and a shower are good signs you are on the road dear! Kudos to XH for helping out with DS 1 and occasionally DS2..... that's nice of him.

Keep resting and having a good night- can you order something good from the hospital kitchen- like chocolate pudding or something that sounds "good"?

hillview
02-15-2011, 10:05 PM
Oh sweetheart. I am so so sorry. I am glad you are on the mend and wish you were closer to me, I'd help!! Please ask friends, family, co workers, the hospital everyone to help a little if they can. I know everyone would want to if you had specific things you could ask help with (laundry? food? driving DS?) maybe a friend can help coordinate some of the help.

HUGS and sending you P&PT that you keep well and it all works out quickly with the job stress!
/hillary

amldaley
02-15-2011, 10:07 PM
Could be the fact that I am laying alone in bed sipping rum and milk but your update made me cry!

What a sweet DS your #2 is - I can just picture that. And how fortunate that your XH is a decent fellow and good father to really step up like that. I am so glad for you that you have such good support!

More healthy vibes coming your way!

Be well :)

LMPC
Your update sounds promising!! Hang in there! Hopefully tomorrow you will feel even better and maybe have a bit of an appetite!! Fingers crossed!!!

BTW, "follow me!" -- I absolutely teared up reading that!!!

connor_mommy
How scary for you and your family! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Seitvonzu
02-15-2011, 10:08 PM
your story about your little guy just tears me up--- he must miss his sweet mama sososo much... it's so hard for these 3 year olds to understand something like that :( you poorpoor dear!

on the upside- chik fil a with your sweet guys :) that's really great improvement! i'm sending healing thoughts and hope you can get home soon and that your recovery isn't as bad as they think. *hugs*

mickminmom
02-15-2011, 10:13 PM
oh, so sorry to read this! P&PT sent your way!! Hope you have a quick recovery!

AngelaS
02-15-2011, 10:22 PM
Praying for you Susan!

Aarohismom
02-15-2011, 10:23 PM
So glad you are feeling better!!! :)

lmh2402
02-15-2011, 10:23 PM
very late to this thread and glad you're feeling a bit better!!

so sorry for all you've been dealing with, and hoping you'll fully recover soon! :hug: :hug: :hug:

crl
02-15-2011, 10:30 PM
Glad you are feeling a bit better. And glad that your ex is helping out.

Best wishes for continued healing.

Catherine

bubbaray
02-15-2011, 10:31 PM
Sending you P&PT for a speedy recovery. What a blessing that your DH and XH have been able to work cooperatively to care for both of your sons!

shawnandangel
02-15-2011, 10:34 PM
Sending you lots of P&PT for a speedy recovery!

georgiegirl
02-15-2011, 10:36 PM
Many hugs. It sounds like you've turned the corner. I do know how you feel. I was hospitalized with pneumonia for 5 days in the fall of 2009 (possibly H1N1) and DS was only 3.5 months old and DD was 3.5 yrs. It was so scary and I missed my kids. I spent so much time crying. It's so hard being away, but It sounds like you are improving. Make sure you eat to keep yourself strong. Soon this will all be a distant memory. And I hope your veins are handling the vancomycin (I assume you are on that since its reserved for the really bad infections)...that stuff Burns like a mofo (I cried when the nurses hooked me up to that stuff).

P&PT for you.

mctlaw
02-15-2011, 10:39 PM
Late to this post today, but I read your original post and your update. How terrible but I am happy for you that you seem to be doing better. How fortunate that you got in to the hospital when you did. I wish I could do something for you! :hug::hug::hug:

Octobermommy
02-15-2011, 10:50 PM
I'm so sorry for all you are going through. I hope you have a full recovery soon. :hugs:

Rarick0
02-15-2011, 11:26 PM
So glad you are feeling better. P&PT for a fast recovery!

Kitten007
02-15-2011, 11:32 PM
First....HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY!!!

Second.....sending mojo, P&PT for you and your family, and anything else I can think of your way.

Hopefully you get a speedy recovery!

vludmilla
02-15-2011, 11:41 PM
Hope you're just at the beginning of a super fast recovery and everything else falls into place.

wendmatt
02-15-2011, 11:41 PM
I am so sorry, sending PT&P your way for a speedy recovery.

stefani
02-15-2011, 11:47 PM
Susan,

Happy Birthday! Sending you lots of get well vibes, P & PT.

I am glad to hear that you are feeling better, and your XH has been very helpful.

:grouphug:

NancyJ_redo
02-15-2011, 11:48 PM
Wow Susan, I'm so sorry to hear about all you've been through over the last week. It's a good reminder of how fragile life is. Thank goodness you got yourself to the hospital and they ran the right tests to figure this out.

I'm sending healing vibes and definitely more shower vibes your way ;)

JustMe
02-15-2011, 11:57 PM
I am just now seeing this. I am so sorry you are going through this. I am sending lots of mojo your way and hoping it starts to be smooth sailing for you now.

oneplustwo
02-16-2011, 12:04 AM
Coming late to this thread, so I jumped from your OP to your update, which had me in tears too. Hang in there! Just try to think of the wonderful birthday celebration you can have with your family when you're home and well.

Also, have your DH or a friend look at the website lotsahelpinghands.com ~ it's an awesome little site that lets people sign up and coordinate help (meals, childcare, laundry, driving, anything) in a super easy way. Our church uses it to help members in need, and another group I belong to uses it for local families in situations just like yours. It's been mentioned on BBB quite a few times before (and maybe even in this thread, haven't read all through yet), and it could really help you and DH. Especially so you can focus more on getting better and less on worrying about your family.

Hugs!

Melbel
02-16-2011, 12:07 AM
I was touched reading your update. Wishing you a full, speedy recovery as well as a belated happy birthday. :grouphug:

smiles33
02-16-2011, 01:06 AM
Coming in late, too. Sending you PP&T. I am so glad you finally got a chance to see DS2. My heart goes out to you. Glad you are feeling better. Hot showers can make you feel like a new person!

mariza
02-16-2011, 07:39 AM
Sending you P&PT for a speedy recovery. What a blessing that your DH and XH have been able to work cooperatively to care for both of your sons!

:yeahthat: SO SO glad you are doing better! Extra PT today for a quick return home :grouphug:

sunshine873
02-16-2011, 07:49 AM
OMG - What a whirlwind! I'm so sorry you're having to go through this, but glad that you're feeling better today.

Kudos to your XH for helping out, kudos to your DH for taking on the full load and kudos to you for following Dr's orders. Here's hoping your home & on the mend soon. Hang in there mama!

"Mommy, follow me" = sigh.

KrisM
02-16-2011, 07:57 AM
Glad you're doing a bit better. Having the catheter out will help a lot, I bet.

You have a great XH. How wonderful he's so good.

jacksmomtobe
02-16-2011, 08:08 AM
Sending some Healthy Mojo your way! I also had tears in my eyes reading the update. What a sweet little guy you have. Also glad that XH is helping out with both kids. Hope to hear another positive update soon!

bnme
02-16-2011, 12:29 PM
So sorry you are going through this! I can't imagine. Hope you continue to feel better. Sending P&PT and hugs. Hang in there!

ThreeofUs
02-16-2011, 12:35 PM
:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Sending lots of hugs today. May your upward trend continue!!!

jse107
02-16-2011, 01:07 PM
I'm just reading this now! I'm so, so sorry you're going through this! I'm hope you're turning the corner and will be home soon! (And eating better food!)

purpleeyes
02-16-2011, 09:45 PM
Just getting to this today...so glad to see your update and hope you are moving on up!
Lots of prayers and good vibes are headed your way!!

MamaSnoo
02-16-2011, 09:49 PM
Wow...I missed the thread when you first posted. I am sorry you have been going through such a tough time health-wise. I's glad to hear you are on your way to recovery and I hope you are able to be discharged home soon!! :grouphug:

mommylamb
02-16-2011, 10:09 PM
What a sweet little boy you have! I'm glad you're feeling a little better. Keep taking it easy. Mojo Mojo Mojo.

amandabea
02-16-2011, 10:27 PM
Coming to this thread late, but wishing for a speedy recovery for you! Huge hugs.

wimama
02-16-2011, 10:33 PM
Oh my, what an horrible ordeal! I am glad you are starting to feel better. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Wish you a speedy recovery!:hug:

boogiemomz
02-16-2011, 10:45 PM
I'm just now seeing this too... what an absolutely horrific nightmare. I'm so sorry this happened to you. How heartbreaking to have this going on in your body and not know why, and to be isolated from your family through it all. I'm glad XH has come through enough to let DS1 come visit, and glad to hear the update that you are starting to feel better. Nothing like that first shower after so many long, crusty days in a hospital bed!! Many prayers and huge hugs coming to you, please keep us posted on your progress. :hug:

LarsMal
02-16-2011, 11:10 PM
Oh no! :hug: I'm just seeing this, too. I'm so sorry you all are going through this and I hope you continue to improve so you can get home soon. Lots of p&pt heading your way.

elektra
02-16-2011, 11:13 PM
So glad to read your update. Hope you just keep getting better and better from here on out!

mom2one
02-17-2011, 11:09 PM
Susan,
Just checking in to see how you are doing. Please send us an update on how you are doing. I have been sending lots of prayers your way.

Cam&Clay
02-18-2011, 08:05 PM
UPDATE:

I am home as of today! I have a long way to go recovery wise. I'm still not breathing very well, and just walking to the bedroom exhausts me, but it's good to be home.

I was in the hospital for 8 days, and DH did a wonderful job. I couldn't help but giggle a little though when he walked into the house today with DS2. DS2 ran to me, "Hi, Mommy! I am so happy to see you!" He was wearing jeans and one of last summer's pajama tops. But, hey, he was clean and fed.

Thank you all so much for your concern.

cindys
02-18-2011, 08:13 PM
Great news that you are home! And how cute about your little one :)

Cindy
Mama to 3 boys...19, 4 & 2 :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

amm40
02-18-2011, 08:55 PM
Welcome home, indeed! Hope your recovery continues swiftly and uneventfully from here on out.

mommylamb
02-18-2011, 09:02 PM
So glad you're home!!

kwc
02-18-2011, 09:04 PM
Great news!
So glad that you are on the mend, and being home will only push it along more!

How clever of your DH to find clothes from last summer! ;)
Seriously, impressive that your DS2 had anything to wear, given how thin you must have all been stretched.

mctlaw
02-18-2011, 09:04 PM
Yay! What a great update.

pinkmomagain
02-18-2011, 09:06 PM
I don't how I missed this thread, but so happy to hear you are home. Sending positive thoughts that you recover quickly! Take care of yourself. Don't push it.

elephantmeg
02-18-2011, 09:07 PM
yeah! welcome home! I hope you have good help for the days ahead!

MoJo
02-18-2011, 09:13 PM
Great news! More good wishes for a quick recovery!

WolfpackMom
02-18-2011, 09:15 PM
Welcome home!!! Now take it easy and give yourself time to heal, other stuff can wait!

oneplustwo
02-18-2011, 09:16 PM
Yippee! How wonderful thatyou're home and back with your loved ones! Lots of P&PT for your continued recovery.

goldenpig
02-18-2011, 09:23 PM
I somehow missed this thread earlier, but glad you are home and best wishes for a speedy recovery!

crl
02-18-2011, 09:26 PM
Welcome home! And continued good wishes for healing!

Catherine

billysmommy
02-18-2011, 09:27 PM
So glad you're home!! Wishing you a quick recovery

LMPC
02-18-2011, 09:31 PM
So happy that you are home! I teared up at the thought of it, and then quickly began to LOL at the description of your DS's outfit. So cute! All the best on your recovery!!!!

alexsmommy
02-18-2011, 09:37 PM
I missed this originally.
So glad you are on the mend. I love that you focused on what was important with DS. Take care of yourself and don't make trouble for yourself by pushing yourself. Take time to heal.

MamaMolly
02-18-2011, 09:41 PM
:yay: Horray! Welcome home and continued swift recovery vibes, Mama!

liz
02-18-2011, 09:41 PM
Yea! Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Twoboos
02-18-2011, 09:42 PM
YAY! Congrats on being home! :yay:

Keep getting better!

AbbysMom
02-18-2011, 10:15 PM
glad your home with your family again :)

mariza
02-19-2011, 12:36 AM
:yay: remember to take it easy even though you are home, you have a long road ahead of you so put your feet up and relax! DH can pamper you for a few more weeks.

blue
02-19-2011, 12:51 AM
That's great that your home!!! Wishing you a speedy continued recovery.

LexyLou
02-19-2011, 02:19 AM
I'm sorry that I just saw this now.

I'm glad you are home and wish for you a fast recovery. What a horrible ordeal!

HannaAddict
02-19-2011, 03:44 AM
Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry to hear what happened and so glad you are home and doing much better. That stuff is not anything to mess around with and it sounds like you were really hurting. Take care.

JTsMom
02-19-2011, 08:12 AM
Hooray! Welcome home! Continued wishes for a speedy recovery.

carolinamama
02-19-2011, 09:27 AM
So glad to hear that you are home. Take it easy.

And so cute about your little guy wearing his pajama top. Sounds like something that would happen in our house under my DH's watch. But hey, he was well-cared for and happy. That's all that matters, right?