PDA

View Full Version : puke,puke and more puke!!!

elaineandmichaelsmommy
02-15-2011, 08:36 PM
I'm so over and done with this. All of us are down. dh just spent 2 days home from work and mil has it too. The kids started sunday night, of course after bed, I was throwing up yesterday. so far,so good today until about 4pm and ds spewed all over the living room. I love my husband so much, he knew my stomach wasn't in good shape and cleaned it up while I cleaned up ds and got him to bed. I think dh will be back at work tomorrow. I'm unsure as to whether or not dd1 can go back to school yet-she's displayed no symptoms today but isn't eating regular food yet either.

I'm so over this.

Twoboos
02-15-2011, 08:41 PM
OMG, feel better soon!! I had just heard about a town nearby that closed the schools for a day b/c there were so many puking-absences!

MamaMolly
02-15-2011, 09:19 PM
Still? Oh no, it is really going around. Hope you ALL feel better soon.

hillview
02-15-2011, 09:51 PM
Ugg ... i prefer the poop I am knee deep in. SO sorry. That is lousy and I am sorry -- hope it is better real soon!!
/hillary

mctlaw
02-15-2011, 10:45 PM
I hear you. I got hit with round Two of the stomach virus yesterday...barely got DS to preK before the vomiting began & I basically laid on the bathroom floor all day. DH out of town for the week! We just had this &$^% bug 6 weeks or so ago. Praying DS does not get it....hope your family recovers soon.

SkyrMommy
02-16-2011, 11:36 AM
Yup, I feel for you as well. We've all just started getting back on our feet after DD, myself, DH and both my mom and dad all had the stomach bug. Awful.

:hug: I hope you all feel better soon.