PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Bauer curvy fit pants

DrSally
02-15-2011, 10:21 PM
I know some of you have recommended Eddie Bauer curvy fit jeans, trousers, etc. I was at the store today and tried on a pair of curvy fit cords. Wow! They fit really nicely and were super soft. The one pair they had left was a 6, which I normally wear, but they seemed loose in the behind. I would need to order a petite anyway. So, I was wondering, for those of you that have this cut in pants and wear a petite, do you find that the petites are smaller overall/everywhere like some brands. Or, is it the same fit, just shorter? Just wondering if I need to size down to a 4 (weird).

http://www.eddiebauer.com/catalog/product.jsp?ensembleId=37725&se=1

crl
02-15-2011, 10:33 PM
I am not a petite but when I talked with an EB sales associate once about lengths she told me that the petites are proportioned differently all over and the shorts are just shorter in length. At that time shorts were only available in store, iirc.

Catherine

DrSally
02-15-2011, 10:37 PM
I am not a petite but when I talked with an EB sales associate once about lengths she told me that the petites are proportioned differently all over and the shorts are just shorter in length. At that time shorts were only available in store, iirc.

Catherine

Thanks for the info! I bought a pair of petite Levis online (having tried the exact same style in reg length at the store), and they fit so much tighter. Should've listened to the reviews. I had no idea EB carried both Short and petites. I could prob use the short. I would prob do a 4 in short and a 6 in petite, then. Boy, I wish they had more stock of those cords, they were so yummy.

crl
02-15-2011, 11:51 PM
Thanks for the info! I bought a pair of petite Levis online (having tried the exact same style in reg length at the store), and they fit so much tighter. Should've listened to the reviews. I had no idea EB carried both Short and petites. I could prob use the short. I would prob do a 4 in short and a 6 in petite, then. Boy, I wish they had more stock of those cords, they were so yummy.

You are welcome! My EB trouser fit jeans are one of the few jeans I've found that fit me well and are flattering. So glad wider pants legs are back in style this spring.

Catherine

DrSally
02-15-2011, 11:53 PM
I just placed an order online and they gave me free ship since I wasn't able to place my order on phone in the store (ran out of time). The guy I talked to in store would not give me the sale price that they were offering in store (I know some people have had luck with that). Unfortunately, by the time I ordered, they were OOS in my size in the cords, but I did order the velveteen pants, so we'll see how they fit. They did not have shorts online, like you said. Their pants seem long overall, so I might be fine with the petites.

crl
02-16-2011, 12:16 AM
Good luck!
Catherine