PDA

View Full Version : canceled my subscribe and save and now it says i have exceeded my limit

jacksmom2009
02-16-2011, 08:30 PM
grrr.

I canceled my subscribe and save membership 2 times. and now when i try and reapply. it says that i have exceeded my limit or out of stock and product isnt out stock. help anyone else had this issue

WolfpackMom
02-16-2011, 08:33 PM
I accidentaly canceled one the other day - it told me before cancelling that I would not be able to resuscribe and I hit OK on accident. Ugh. I'm going to have to use DH's account when I need the item again.

jacksmom2009
02-16-2011, 08:39 PM
o no i didnt see that they told me that grrr.

so are u only allowed to cancel 2 times per account?

and does my hubby need to be on bank card that use to pay when i use his account?

WolfpackMom
02-16-2011, 08:42 PM
o no i didnt see that they told me that grrr.

so are u only allowed to cancel 2 times per account?

and does my hubby need to be on bank card that use to pay when i use his account?

I'm really not sure. I have had no issues with diapers the item I got messed up on is kitty litter tray refills, it only allows one cancellation, bah. I don't think your DH has to be on the card because I have used mil's card on my account when she needed me to order something...

jacksmom2009
02-16-2011, 08:44 PM
ok thanks for the info it never said that i couldnt not reactivate if i canceled. so we will see what happens. just thought i would check here. cuase i want to order wipes that i forgot to put in my order yesterday:(

candaceb
02-16-2011, 10:32 PM
I am totally confused by this discussion. I use subscribe & save for all of my diapers and wipes, and I cancel the subscription as soon as I get the email confirming the subscription every time. I don't understand why they would prevent you from starting a new subscription? I don't see anything about it in the terms & conditions:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=rcxsubs_details_toc?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200123270

However, I don't think that you can add to an order that was already placed - you would just have to place a separate order.

MamaSnoo
02-16-2011, 10:55 PM
I have done a fair bit of cancelling and restarting with dipes and wipes at various times, but I have not sone this in a few months...maybe there is a new policy.

I have run into weirdness where it said everything was out of stock (I mean everything I was interested in)...when that happened, I just tried again the next day and had no trouble.

As for the OP, I do not love amazon's CS, but your situation might be worth a phone to them to try to clear it up...

ett
02-16-2011, 11:21 PM
I'm a little confused by this discussion too because I have canceled and resubscribed for a number of items way more than 2 times and have not had any problems.

TwinFoxes
02-16-2011, 11:24 PM
OP, do you mean you canceled the membership, or individual subscriptions? Maybe that makes a difference?

Smillow
02-16-2011, 11:47 PM
I have had things (k-cups, mostly) that say "This item is not currently eligible for Subscribe & Save," after I canceled the subscription. Is this what you mean?

jacksmom2009
02-17-2011, 12:16 AM
i canceled my subscribe and save. and i guess it is based on size of diapers cuase when i tried to order next size up it let me. dont understand but i guess will have to wait and see if anything changes

sewarsh
02-17-2011, 09:21 PM
I have had things (k-cups, mostly) that say "This item is not currently eligible for Subscribe & Save," after I canceled the subscription. Is this what you mean?

My understanding is that the product is currently unavailable for sale by Amazon, therefore, the S&S option is not available. If you wait until the item is back in stock by Amazon, then you should be able to do S&S. I don't think it has anything to do with your account, i think its the availability of the product.

Ask a friend of someone else with an Amazon account what its saying for them if they try to S&S.