PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on BOB?

Fuzzy113
02-16-2011, 08:50 PM
I currently have a BJCM and love it but am looking for something I can begin to jog with. I don't want to spend too much money since I am a beginner and may end up just using the stroller for trips to the park and beach instead of running. I know BOB is an excellent stroller so I was hoping for some input. I also found this sale http://www.stroller.com/bob-revolution-12-aw-stroller.html and was wondering if this is a good deal or if I could do better. Thanks!

Kaylee31
02-16-2011, 09:48 PM
I think that's a great price for a new BOB! I thought the Amazon prices of $290ish were sweet. If you want to run though, I would get the version with the 16" wheels in the back, rather than the 12". Good thing is the 16" is even cheaper. http://www.stroller.com/revolution-stroller.html
I don't have a BOB or run. There are a lot of BOB lovers on this board though. How old is your LO?

Fuzzy113
02-17-2011, 08:35 AM
Wow! Thanks. I didn't even see the BOB with 16'' wheels. My dd is 10 months olds. Do you know if that site is reputable? I have never ordered anything from them. Or should I try to pricematch on diapers.com?

Mommaof3
02-17-2011, 09:09 AM
I think diapers is sold out. I have never heard of that site, what about amazon? I wish I had a garage to store a BOB they are great!

Multimama
02-17-2011, 09:21 AM
Wow! Thanks. I didn't even see the BOB with 16'' wheels. My dd is 10 months olds. Do you know if that site is reputable? I have never ordered anything from them. Or should I try to pricematch on diapers.com?

I checked the Bob website and it seems strollers.com is an authorized dealer (oops, as is stroller.com) so you should be fine buying from them.

lhafer
02-17-2011, 10:30 AM
I have ordered from strollers.com before and everything was great. Great price on those BOBs!!

ETA: I just noticed...that's stroller.com, not strollers.com. I have not ordered from the one you linked to above. Strollers.com doesn't have the same prices on their bobs. I would call them and see what their return policy is before buying.