PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen Disney Princesses on Ice, Princess Wishes?

ang79
02-16-2011, 09:52 PM
My 4 yr. old is totally into the Disney Princess thing right now and DH just got info today that his company is offering discounted ($20 each) tickets to this show when it is at a local vendor in April. We are thinking about going with both girls (DD2 is 2 yrs. old and would be free as long as she sits in our laps). Has anyone been? How long is it and is it entertaining enough to hold the attention of a 4 yr. old and 2 yr. old?

emily_gracesmama
02-16-2011, 10:00 PM
We just saw it and our 5 and 3 year old were enthralled! We've seen the incredibles one and another besides this and this was the best, it re-tells every princess story and it probably about 1:40 with the 15 min intermission included.

LarsMal
02-16-2011, 11:38 PM
I'm taking M this weekend. I'm pretty sure she'll love it! We took L&M to a Disney on Ice a couple years ago, and even at 2, M was very into it. I've heard great things about Princess Wishes.

cheri
02-16-2011, 11:39 PM
We took our girls a few months ago. They were 2 and 4 and the show was a huge hit. Enjoy!

amandabea
02-19-2011, 04:52 PM
I'm thinking about buying tix for tomorrow (I know, last minute). The best tickets I can find are in the 3rd price grouping. Any thoughts? Is it worth it?

LarsMal
02-22-2011, 06:05 PM
Just wanted to check back in to report that M LOVED the show! She is a child who is in constant motion- she cannot sit still. From the second the show started- until the intermission- the child did.not.move. Same thing for the second half. She loved every minute of it.

I was very impressed with the skating. I was not expecting to see such difficult lifts and moves with the pair skating. There were some great group numbers, too.

Overall, I though it was great. I enjoyed it a lot more than the last Disney on Ice we saw (I can't even remember which one it was).