PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with me??????

Nicsmom
02-17-2011, 07:57 PM
I know what is wrong - I'm sleep deprived, tired, my house stinks because a skunk moved into the crawl space, my dog has forgotten how to go potty outside the house and keeps having accidents inside, DS2 refuses to nap and he's now biting A LOT, and on top of this, a bird got inside the house and pooped on a dining room chair.

And in this state of affairs, I decided to send an email to a professor who wants me to proof edit his book. The problem is I accidentally hit "send" while I was editing the message, so he received and incomplete message with many mistakes. Agh. How is he going to trust me to do this job now?

Yesterday I shook an open bottle of beer thinking it was salad dressing.

hillview
02-17-2011, 08:03 PM
Ok that is worthy of some sort of reality show. Sorry! So first I'd send the professor an oops -- you hit send too soon or hit a quick key which set it mid edit!

I think DS should bite the various animals you are having issues with :)

/hillary

Nicsmom
02-17-2011, 08:12 PM
:) I know, I could not make this up if I wanted to. My life has been crazy lately. I feel like nature is out to get me. And it's not like I live in a forest, I live in a city.

I did send an oops email to the prof. Hope he understands.

elektra
02-17-2011, 08:19 PM
Oh no. Yes, it does sound sitcom worthy even! Sorry on the email. Can you send all animal creatures into the attic and have them fight it out amongst themselves?

hillview
02-17-2011, 08:24 PM
:) I know, I could not make this up if I wanted to. My life has been crazy lately. I feel like nature is out to get me. And it's not like I live in a forest, I live in a city.

I did send an oops email to the prof. Hope he understands.

OK too funny (sorry) I was going to suggest you move to a city. That is NUTS. Ok maybe a good long nap to start with.
/hillary

trales
02-17-2011, 09:24 PM
Keep writing it down so you can write a book someday, you will make millions.

LMPC
02-17-2011, 10:03 PM
Whatever you do, DO NOT ask yourself "What else could go wrong?!"

hillview
02-17-2011, 10:29 PM

OMG NO kidding.
/hillary

MamaMolly
02-17-2011, 10:47 PM

YIKES! :eek: don't even think it! I'm sorry to laugh at your expense, it seems so heartless, but that is funny enough that it has DH chuckling. You poor thing!!!

Are you at all religious? Do you have a minister or priest who would come do a house blessing? Or at least sprinkle of holy water? Or maybe you could burn some sage (in a fire-proof container, naturally ;)) to get rid of the bad ju-ju? At least that might help the skunk smell...:kisscheek:

DrSally
02-17-2011, 10:55 PM
OMG, the bird flying in and pooping on a chair just pushes it over the top! Things can only get better!

Nicsmom
02-18-2011, 11:17 AM
I read my post and even I can laugh about my situation. I keep the doors and windows open to ged rid of the skunk smell and a bird gets inside the house and poops in my dining room? That's just too much.

Let's hope today is a better day. I am not religious but I wish I were because a house blessing seems to be in order.