PDA

View Full Version : I just have to laugh

LarsMal
02-17-2011, 10:29 PM
After my day, what else can I do?!

M is suddenly sick. She said her throat was a little scratchy this morning, but she's been fine all day. She sat down for dinner and just crashed- fever, congestion, sore throat. She is rarely sick, and usually handles it well, so I know she feels crummy.

She wanted to get in my bed so I put her at the bottom of the bed and tucked her in. I left the room to do some laundry and she started screaming for me. I went running to her...she had some "snot". I guess wiping her own nose with the tissue I left in her hand didn't cross her mind! Then she told me she needed TWO pillows. I got her another pillow and she said, "No. I need it on the cold side." Well, of course, Your Majesty!

It's gonna be a LONG night!!

hillview
02-17-2011, 10:30 PM
EGADS. Wow you deserve a weekend at a hotel. Sending you a giant twisty straw!
/hillary

LMPC
02-17-2011, 10:39 PM
Oh no....here's hoping the hours go by quickly!!

FWIW, we have one with that queeny attitude in our house too! It's doubly worse when they are sick!

BabyMine
02-17-2011, 10:41 PM
She sounds like a grown man when they get sick.

MamaMolly
02-17-2011, 10:42 PM
Well I guess there's Man flu and M-Flu. Poor kiddo, but even bigger poor mommy.

LarsMal
02-17-2011, 10:49 PM
Well I guess there's Man flu and M-Flu. Poor kiddo, but even bigger poor mommy.

:hysterical: That's perfect. I'm not sure which is worse...probably M-flu since I CAN'T ignore her!

She is cracking me up because she won't put pjs on, not even a nightgown, but she won't put pants on either. She's laying around in a shirt and undies- just like a man!!

DrSally
02-17-2011, 10:52 PM
...Well, of course, Your Majesty!

:rotflmao: I guess I can understand that (the cold side of the pillow) if she has a fever, but it's still :rotflmao:
DS really likes a cool pillow too, and I was thinking of getting him his own satin pillow case:tongue5:

LarsMal
02-18-2011, 09:08 PM
So it turns out M has strep...and L has a sinus infection. At least that may help explain some of L's recent behavior.