PDA

View Full Version : My Triumph just arrived!!

lhafer
02-18-2011, 06:53 PM
Yeah! And the baby loves it, as do I!! It was manufactured in Aug. 2010. It has the new hinges, and (I guess) the old buckle - which is fine with me. I had difficulty with the round buckles. The recline mechanism on the Triumph is a buckle that can be unbuckled for full recline, or inched out for whichever recline you choose.

New hinges

I prefer this kind of buckle vs the round, double side buckles

She likes it!!

Seat fully upright, buckled

Undo this latch to recline the seat

lhafer
02-18-2011, 06:56 PM
Seat fully reclined - view from above.

Seat fully reclined (her default pose when a stroller seat is reclined!)

Seat fully upright - no more slouch!!

lhafer
02-18-2011, 07:04 PM
I noticed when I folded it up, the clip that keeps the stroller closed is longer, and it keeps the stroller opened more slightly when collapsed. So the wheels don't "rest" on the canopy.

Pinky
02-18-2011, 07:11 PM
Looove the colors! Great choice. Are you talking about the round clip that you have to push the front and back of to get it to open? If so I had an awful time with those too and prefer the one like yours.

artvandalay
02-18-2011, 07:17 PM
YAY! George gives it a big thumbs up! Very nice. That shipped really fast.

Your girls are so cute. I am cracking up at your older daughter galloping in the picture on her white horse:hysterical:

Quick questions - are there any reflective areas on the stroller? And is the brake the newer one?

And guess what? I ordered mine today :D

blondflava
02-18-2011, 07:37 PM
Very cute! Your munchkin looks very comfy in there :). I also had trouble with the round buckle, it was one of the reasons I sold my Quest as it was soooo hard to do/ undo and adjust. I prefer the old style buckles!

lhafer
02-18-2011, 07:43 PM
YAY! George gives it a big thumbs up! Very nice. That shipped really fast.

Your girls are so cute. I am cracking up at your older daughter galloping in the picture on her white horse:hysterical:

Quick questions - are there any reflective areas on the stroller? And is the brake the newer one?

And guess what? I ordered mine today :D

I haven't noticed any reflective areas (like on the quest). And I an not sure what is the old style vs the new style on the brakes.

The one I have is on the wheels, not the toggle thing in the center. That's not a biggy for me (though I kind of liked the toggle thing in the center on the ones I tried in the store).