PDA

View Full Version : playmobil--fav sets, etc.

Allisonsmommy
02-19-2011, 07:19 PM
Hey there! my daughter saw some playmobil for the first time at a local toy store and LOVED it. She is 3.5 years old. Is this too young for playmobil? We didn't buy anything but may get something when we go to florida next month and visit the playmobil store/park.

What are some of your kids favorite sets? Any experience with the dollhouses? I have my eye on that take along doll house. She already has a big wooden house though so i don't know if its normal to have more than one doll house, lol. I also think that camper looks cute. thanks!

Canna
02-19-2011, 07:24 PM
The take along doll house is a nice size and it's nice that it folds up with it's pieces. We have it, then I bought a bigger Playmobil doll house as well. I bought it used and furnished on ebay and it came with a lot of extras and it was a good deal!

The vets office pieces (we have some) get a lot of play with our animal-obsessed DD. There's also a take-along vet's office that we don't have, similar to the take along house. She also loves the horse trailer and jeep, car, and taxi. There are so many cool playmobil sets.

brittone2
02-19-2011, 08:30 PM
Vehicles have gotten a lot of play here.

The family (mini?) van, the camper, jeep/horse trailer. We keep a box of people out and a box of vehicles out at all times, and then rotate in/out bigger sets (castle, farm, pirate ship, car repair/tuneup shop, horse farm, swimming pool, etc.).

My DS1 didn't get interested in PM until he was about 4.5 or so, but DD jumped right into it around 18 months LOL. DS1 got the camper and DD started playing with it right away with him. She was thankfully past the age of mouthing things and we kept most of the major choking hazards away from her. She looooved playing with DS1 and they've been into PM ever since. It gets a lot, lot, lot of play around here.