PDA

View Full Version : Rec a maternity ruched white tank/cami?

ahrimie
02-20-2011, 01:25 AM
I bought a black Bella & Ingrid tank that I really really love. http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/ingrid-isabel-maternity-seamless-ruched-tank/3083255?origin=category&resultback=1088

But I bought the white today and HATE it :( It's very see-through. Not only can you see my bra but also my skin!

I like the ruching because it doesn't ride up. Does anyone have any recs for a white tank/cami? Even better if ruched or anything you'd recommend!! :)

3blackcats
02-20-2011, 07:13 PM
I am wearing a similar one now that I got at Target! It's great. The brand is BeMaternity, I think. I got it in the maternity section, not the underwear section. It's has the ruching(sp?) and does not seem to ride up.

ahrimie
02-20-2011, 08:42 PM
I think BeMaternity is the Target line of Bella and Ingrid. So the white is not see through right?

3blackcats
02-20-2011, 11:10 PM
I think BeMaternity is the Target line of Bella and Ingrid. So the white is not see through right?

I'll look in the mirror when I go to bed. :)

3blackcats
02-22-2011, 02:04 PM
It's not extremely see through. I was wearing a light blue bra underneath and I couldn't see the colour of it through the shirt. I would not feel comfortable with wearing it by itself. You could wear a white shirt over it and not worry about being able to see anything. You could not see my skin.

calebsmama03
02-23-2011, 01:02 PM
Gap! I'm wearing a light grey one right now almost identical to that one. I love it and they are around $20. I think the sale (buy 2 get 1 free instore only) is on through today or tomorrow, as well. I don't own the white but they are the same material as their purebody tees , which I do own in white, and while I couldn't wear a flaming pink bra underneath it is not super sheer. I own 3 of these tanks and am constantly wearing them (and when I'm not wearing the tanks I'm wearing the l/s ruched v-neck purebody tee!). Seriously love them.

I always forget about Target because mine has such a sucky selection of maternity so I can't compare to the quality of those, but I've been wearing these several times a week since November and they're holding up great. I just wish they had more colors (white, grey, black are it). ACK! I just looked online to get you a link and they've added colors! I'm 34 weeks - idonotneedmoretanks....idonotneedmoretanks....

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=7275&vid=1&pid=749650&scid=749650012