PDA

View Full Version : Does this Diaper Bag exist?

ebjw
02-20-2011, 02:38 PM
I need help finding the perfect diaper bag. I've gone through a JP Lizzy (not big enough, not a zip top, not a zip-out lining - however it holds up very well in the wash) and a Dwell Studio (the Chocolate Dots one- slumps over and the lining does not zip out- After several cleaning attempts, I was desperate to get the spilled sour milk smell out and put it in the washing machine. Sour milk smell is gone, but now it's ruined. And why such a small changing pad?)

1. Tote
2. Stands and doesn't slump over
3. Zip closure
4. Zip-Out Inner Lining
5. Bigger is better!

I like the Mia Bossi Lyndsey but it doesn't have a zip top. http://www.miabossi.com/store/index.php?l=product_list&c=13

Ideas? :)

Jelly Bean
02-20-2011, 05:02 PM
I went through my fair share of failed diaper bags - and not cheap ones either - before finding one that I'm in LOOOOOOOOVE with. It's the Kate Spade Denise. Only problem...it's $400 but I got mine for 20% off and had store credit at BBB.

http://www.katespade.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4298793&cp=2450627.4235611

If you look at the third picture down, you can see that it stands on it's own like they show in the picture. It's the best laid out diaper bag I've ever owned and the biggest without looking like a big ol' diaper bin. There is a huge outside zippered pocket where I put my personal stuff. This is the only bag I've found where there is plenty of room for my own stuff without it getting lost inside. There are two side zippered pockets for bottles and the strap can be configured a number of different ways to hang on all different stroller handles, on your shoulder or cross-body.

The lining doesn't zip out but it's water resistant so it can be washed out.

Another one I like but is more "diaper-bag" style IMO is the Lesportsac Ryan Baby Bag. It also stands on it's own and is BIG but it looks too much like a diaper bag for me.

Momof3Labs
02-20-2011, 05:43 PM
The Ju Ju Be Be Spicy has all those features except zip out lining, but the whole bag is machine washable - I think that is even better!

alirebco
02-20-2011, 09:08 PM
OiOi Hobo??