PDA

View Full Version : Nest Elliot, Nest Hudson, Mia Bossi Lyndsey?

ebjw
02-21-2011, 05:47 PM
Does anyone have input on these bags?

I'm really liking these 3. I LOVE that the Nest Elliot and the Mia Bossi Lyndsey have zip out linings, BUT they don't have zip closures like I would like. The Nest Elliot has a magnetic closure, and the Mia Bossi Lyndsey doesn't have any closure.
The Nest Hudson has the zip closure I want, but I don't know if I want to go without the zip out liner after not being able to get the sour milk smell out of my last bag with a "wipable liner". Plus, that one is backordered til April 21 and I don't know if I want to wait that long.

mom2baileys
02-22-2011, 03:54 AM
I have recently added the Lyndsey bag into my rotation. I was skeptical also that it didn't zip closed but so far that hasn't been a problem for me. It keeps it's structure nicely so it stays open when you put it down which is helpful when juggling a baby in one hand and searching for sippy cup or snacks. I love the zip out lining and plan to buy the laptop liner to continue using it past my diaper bag days. I also love all of the deep pockets, organization, and faux fur CP! (It is one of the largest CP I have.)

LoveBeingMrs
02-23-2011, 07:07 PM
I liked how big and roomy the MB Lyndsey was, but the open top was a dealbreaker for me. I considered adding on a magnetic snap, but then I was told that it wouldn't work with such a big bag. I tend to toss my bag around a lot, because my baby is very active so I'm constantly on the move as well.

I finally got the Not Rational Hansel, and it's been working out for me! :p