PDA

View Full Version : Cat in the Hat - HAT - B&M store?

babybunny
02-22-2011, 09:00 AM
Anyone know where I can find a red and white Cat in the Hat HAT at a B & M store? I don't want to pay for shipping on Amazon...

lellolicious
02-22-2011, 09:59 AM
I don't... but if it's for Read Across America day, I looked all over for one last year (only to find one a week later in my parents' garage). All I could find were green & white versions in Dollar Stores for St. Patrick's Day. I didn't think that would work so I passed on them, but I saw lots of kids wearing them. I also saw kids wearing red & white versions that they made themselves out of poster board.

pjsmom30
02-22-2011, 11:39 AM
I don't... but if it's for Read Across America day, I looked all over for one last year (only to find one a week later in my parents' garage). All I could find were green & white versions in Dollar Stores for St. Patrick's Day. I didn't think that would work so I passed on them, but I saw lots of kids wearing them. I also saw kids wearing red & white versions that they made themselves out of poster board.

They had them at the One Spot at Target last year, maybe that is where all the kids got them?